PDA

View Full Version : HUD does not recognize me as Hero

CrazyInLove
11-16-2008, 06:07 PM
The HUD does not recogize me as Hero. This means that i can't disable the Hero-Stats on the HUD, although the feature is disabled in the Options-Menu.

I have the current 1.06.04Beta installed. Under "HUD Options --> Setup Hero Names" my screen names are listed.

So what else do i have to do?

nutsflopper
11-16-2008, 08:54 PM
I think I have the same problem. I want to turn off stats on tables I'm not playing so as to not bog down my resources but all observed tables still have stats when "Disable hud stats when no hero" is checked. I have my names set in "aliases"

Al1
11-16-2008, 08:58 PM
The HUD does not recogize me as Hero. This means that i can't disable the Hero-Stats on the HUD, although the feature is disabled in the Options-Menu.

I have the current 1.06.04Beta installed. Under "HUD Options --> Setup Hero Names" my screen names are listed.

So what else do i have to do?

I think I have the same problem. I want to turn off stats on tables I'm not playing so as to not bog down my resources but all observed tables still have stats when "Disable hud stats when no hero" is checked. I have my names set in "aliases"

How did you configure your aliases? Screenshot if possible.

nutsflopper
11-16-2008, 09:14 PM
I have my FTP name set as the main alias under "options"->"player aliases" and that name under "players attached to alias" along with my UB and PS names. Under HUD options, in "setup hero names" I have the 3 listed including the FTP name as the (alias)

Al1
11-16-2008, 09:29 PM
I have my FTP name set as the main alias under "options"->"player aliases" and that name under "players attached to alias" along with my UB and PS names. Under HUD options, in "setup hero names" I have the 3 listed including the FTP name as the (alias)

Can you try to delete your alias. And create one which has another name than your nicknames.

And in "setup hero names", don't put the alias, but just nicknames.

nutsflopper
11-16-2008, 10:46 PM
It didnt' work

morny
11-17-2008, 01:26 AM
Nuts flopper & Crazy can you install this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and if it still dosent work email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a Teamviewer session to fix this. Also if your emailing link to this thread

CrazyInLove
11-17-2008, 02:16 PM
First of all: Thank you very much for your quick response!

Unfortunately your hints did not solve the problem. So i'll send an e-mail to morny.