PDA

View Full Version : Delete file

duaner
11-16-2008, 03:09 PM
Hi,

After import the files are not deleted. Perhaps I set a bad configuration, but I'm not sure about what I've done :
On Options/configure AutoImpotFolders : I added a new import, filled all the blank and checked the boxes "import from sub folders" and "move files after import".

1-Is there something else to do ?
2-Does this options work when I import from the "import from folder" button ?
3-May I configure several copy folders ? For exemple I want the PokerStars hands imported (from the PS folder) copied to the foler "pokerstarsDone" and the FullTilt hands imported (from the FT folder) copied to the foler "fulltiltDone".

Thx,
Renaud

Al1
11-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Hi,

After import the files are not deleted. Perhaps I set a bad configuration, but I'm not sure about what I've done :
On Options/configure AutoImpotFolders : I added a new import, filled all the blank and checked the boxes "import from sub folders" and "move files after import".

1-Is there something else to do ?
2-Does this options work when I import from the "import from folder" button ?
3-May I configure several copy folders ? For exemple I want the PokerStars hands imported (from the PS folder) copied to the foler "pokerstarsDone" and the FullTilt hands imported (from the FT folder) copied to the foler "fulltiltDone".

Thx,
Renaud

1) Your files are not directly moved to your archive's directory, it takes some times, a few hours I believe. This is good because you avoid creating multiple copy of the same tables in case you stop HM or your PC shut down etc...

2) No. The moving process is just for directories configured in the auto-import. But you can copy your files in a directory which is configured to archive files (move) after the importation and those files will be moved like others files this time.

3) Yes, you can!

duaner
11-21-2008, 03:56 PM
Ok, thanks for your responses.