PDA

View Full Version : HUD running 1 hand behind since today's update on PS

bL1z
07-23-2013, 04:22 PM
It seems as if my HM1 HUD is running 1 hand behind since today's update on PokerStars.
how do I solve this?

thanks in advance!

udbrky
07-23-2013, 05:44 PM
Please see this FAQ:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/641/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Pokerstars +Zoom+tables

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your zoom file -

from c:\programfiles\rvgsoftware\holdemmanager\importin g\logs

bL1z
07-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Please see this FAQ:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/641/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Pokerstars +Zoom+tables
the FAQ do not solve my problem, HM1 is setup correctly.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your zoom file -

from c:\programfiles\rvgsoftware\holdemmanager\importin g\logs
I started 4 ZOOM tables and noticed my HUD was running 1 hand behind, that is all. there was no problem yesterday, the problem occured after today's update.

my ZOOM log is 1.3GB, are you sure that is the file I need to upload? can't even open it in Notepad, that's how big it is.

sholomo
07-23-2013, 09:46 PM
I have exact same problem, which started today after latest update. Copying backup files into Pokerstars folder and running it from there (and not desktop shortcut) did help, so it's working fine for me now. I thought HUD needs to be updated, but I am surprised to see only 1 person reporting the problem, so I am not sure anymore?

FlorinCatana
07-24-2013, 03:52 AM
I have exact same problem, which started today after latest update. Copying backup files into Pokerstars folder and running it from there (and not desktop shortcut) did help, so it's working fine for me now. I thought HUD needs to be updated, but I am surprised to see only 1 person reporting the problem, so I am not sure anymore?

same here, yesterday night was working, today it's all messed up

zoom tables only so far, going to check the ring games soon

peteyy
07-24-2013, 04:50 AM
same here, yesterday night was working, today it's all messed up

zoom tables only so far, going to check the ring games soon

Yes PokerStars ZOOM stopped working today here too!

Please fix ASAP :)

netsrak
07-24-2013, 04:55 AM
We are working on a fix.
As workaround you can start the old stars client from c:\program files\X(86)\pokerstars.eu\backup\pokerstars.exe (as administrator).

peteyy
07-24-2013, 05:00 AM
We are working on a fix.
As workaround you can start the old stars client from c:\program files\X(86)\pokerstars.eu\backup\pokerstars.exe (as administrator).

When I try to open old Stars client I get error "Client Program has failed to initialize, Please contact Pokerstars support".

And yes Im running as administrator.

Any idea whats wrong?

Ariandar
07-24-2013, 05:21 AM
When I try to open old Stars client I get error "Client Program has failed to initialize, Please contact Pokerstars support".

Any idea whats wrong?

Same problem here.

bL1z
07-24-2013, 07:00 AM

Any idea whats wrong?

Same problem here.
same here.

sholomo
07-24-2013, 07:24 AM
you have to copy all files from backup folder to main pokerstars folder and then launch it there.

bL1z
07-24-2013, 07:52 AM
you have to copy all files from backup folder to main pokerstars folder and then launch it there.
that worked.
however, the problem with my HUD remains.

udbrky
07-24-2013, 06:12 PM
Please see this FAQ:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1931/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Poker+Star s+Zoom+Tables

Please run this:

Download Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool from Official Microsoft Download Center (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135)

GerryGangster
07-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Hi everybody!

I had the same problem after the latest PokerStars Update with my Zoom HUD. I tried the solution recommended in this forum, but unfortunately it didnīt work (after I had copied all files from the backup folder I was not able to start the software any more).

So I tried to vary the solution recommended here a bit and see: It works now :) Here is the working solution:

You have to copy ONLY the PokerStars.exe file from the backup folder and NOT ALL files, which are in there.
You only have to replace the PokerStars.exe file with the one from the backup folder. After having done that, start the software with the replaced file and your ZOOM HUD should work again.

I would recommend you not to delete the PokerStars.exe, so that you can restore it easily after the bug has been fixed.

Good luck at the tables guys

bL1z
07-24-2013, 07:47 PM
Hi everybody!

I had the same problem after the latest PokerStars Update with my Zoom HUD. I tried the solution recommended in this forum, but unfortunately it didnīt work (after I had copied all files from the backup folder I was not able to start the software any more).

So I tried to vary the solution recommended here a bit and see: It works now :) Here is the working solution:

You have to copy ONLY the PokerStars.exe file from the backup folder and NOT ALL files, which are in there.
You only have to replace the PokerStars.exe file with the one from the backup folder. After having done that, start the software with the replaced file and your ZOOM HUD should work again.

I would recommend you not to delete the PokerStars.exe, so that you can restore it easily after the bug has been fixed.

that solved it, thx a lot!

FlorinCatana
07-25-2013, 03:16 AM
Hi everybody!

srr, it didn't work for me at all :(

Ariandar
07-25-2013, 06:33 AM
Hi everybody!

Solved.

waitingforzoom
07-25-2013, 08:31 AM
Are you still working on an update?
When can we expect it?

BruceOxner
07-25-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi everybody!

when I do this, stars doesn't get a server connenction

udbrky
07-25-2013, 04:37 PM
You have to have Stars.exe and starsupdate.exe set to run as administrator. It never works if only stars.exe is set to run as admin.

mefromspace
07-25-2013, 10:10 PM
Hi everybody!

THIS WORKS for me too...thx!!

gzaal
07-26-2013, 05:06 AM
Hi everybody!

Big Thanks from me, too. Tried a lot of things before finding this posting! :)

stanko111
07-26-2013, 07:29 AM
Big Thanks from me, too. Tried a lot of things before finding this posting! :)

I dont have backup. How long we can wait for new relase? Make ur work better dudes!!!

FlorinCatana
07-26-2013, 09:12 AM
i am still waiting for that update too
or at least for an announcement on the time when it's gonna be released

GerryGangster
07-26-2013, 09:17 AM
I am glad to hear that my solution is working for some of you :).

I have no idea why it doesn't work for you, Florin and Bruce, sry... Are you sure that you still have all the original files in your folder?

meganton
07-26-2013, 09:33 AM
Can anybody upload pokerstars.exe? My client updated twice, so the file from back up doesn't solve the problem.

z-wennn
07-26-2013, 09:36 AM
I am glad to hear that my solution is working for some of you :).

I have no idea why it doesn't work for you, Florin and Bruce, sry... Are you sure that you still have all the original files in your folder?
The strange thing is... all my folders are empty? (and I know how to reset 'show all files/folders', but that doesn't solve it)
So I am not able to find the pokerstars.exe in my backup folder...?!

And agree on a post when they think they solved it.. would be nice to know.

Patvs
07-26-2013, 10:10 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_17Jul2013.exe

Download and unzip this folder and copy the blitz.dll file to your \RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ folder - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Blitz_26Jul2013.zip

SchinkenToni
07-27-2013, 04:27 AM
Thank you, this update seems to work perfectly.
Only problem i now have, and i did not before, is that my own HUD stats are not showing, and i can not seem to figure out why that is happening.

Patvs
07-27-2013, 06:12 AM
It's normal there is no HERO HUD is Zoom.
That's a good sign, the Zoom HUD is working.

SchinkenToni
07-27-2013, 06:55 AM
It is normal there is no Hero HUD? Because i had one before, i had one after the april update wich fixed the one hand lagging behind problem, and i also had one after the last ps update, causing this new problem of hud lagging one hand behind.

So i was just wondering. Anyway, much thanks for the update, impressed with the quick and good work and really thankfull for the update!

rummy
07-27-2013, 10:23 AM
have performed the suggested fix.

I get Hero Hud which I didn't used to have showing all hands from my db. HUD is ignoring my preferred seating so it's all over the place.

JHartlin
07-27-2013, 04:20 PM
Also still having this same issue and have done everything that's in this thread and the FAQS and nothing is fixxing it..

Help!

fozzy71
07-27-2013, 09:05 PM
We released a beta build with a fix for the Zoom and Rush issues. Please update to - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_26Jul2013.exe

Please disable the auto-center option in the pokerstars client as shown in this image - starsautocenter01 - fozzy71's library (http://www.screencast.com/t/fhfi56V9)

Configure your pokerclient preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
4) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.

If you continue to have problems:

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/641/How+to+setup+Holdem+Manager+to+run+with+Pokerstars +Zoom+tables

If that doesn't solve your problems please send us the screen shots and files as requested in the Troubleshooting section via email.

paul7
07-29-2013, 01:58 AM
is it normal that most of the files from the update cannot be copied into the folder? if not, how can i go about replacing the files?

netsrak
07-29-2013, 03:31 AM
This means that HM1 or parts of it are still running while you try to install the update.
Please reboot your computer and install the update again as first thing after the reboot.