PDA

View Full Version : Auto betting by it self

InTooDeep
02-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Hi,

I had nice session, and for mistake when I write a note push bet hotkey, so I decide to change it to harder combination and make from Z(call) and X (bet/reise) ctrl+z and ctrl+x. When I moved cursor over the tables it start autobeing like mad, 3bet pots, go all in when was a 3bet It make good session for bad session.

Is that some kind of harry potter hotkeys magic?

I change it back and it's ok now, to test it I change it with ctrl and go on micro and its autobet by it self wihout presing any hotkeys.

anyone has the same?

Fool
02-10-2011, 06:11 PM
I've not had a report like this. TableNinja has several internal controls to prevent hotkeys from being sent to the wrong tables. I have to reccomened you stop using the program until I can figure out whats happening. Please PM me your skype or other messegner contact info. I'll take a look over teamviewer and try to sort this out.

InTooDeep
02-10-2011, 06:25 PM
I changed it (without ctrl) back and it works normal I use trial so I don't want to take your time. When it's end and I will buy it than I probably will, if it do me some suprise again :)

I have ctrl+space "ALL-in" and it's work, maybe that Z and X have someting, I dont know. Also I have active table under the cursor.

Fool
02-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Glad you got it working. I'm still not sure whats happened so keep an eye on things. If you notice it happeneing again let me know.

InTooDeep
02-11-2011, 04:04 AM
ok, I will let you know. Or I can drop the screen via skype to you. just PM the skype.
I can go on micro and make video from screen. It loks like I have always pressed bet hotkey and just need to move coursor and active table and it bets.