PDA

View Full Version : A HH that is not mine is in my HEM

Fletchdad
02-10-2011, 12:49 PM
I have found a HH for a $550.00 turbo MTT that I never played in in my HEM tourney results. My graph does a spike downward, and when I checked to see why. I find a $550 loss. In my HEM folder, I find a HH from an unnamed site - I will post the first section below - and I cant for the life of me figure out what is going on. I am in the HH of the game game (!). but I never played it. It is in my HEM but the loss in not at any of my poker sites. So I did not actually lose the money, but my HEM is all screwed up and, I am obviously wanting to know what is going on. (And can someone tell me how to erase this HH and get my HEM to update w/o having to do a re-install of my entire data base?)

Any ideas??

here is the first lines of the HH. It lists no poker site, anyone recognize the format?? Although the players names are not complete, I cant finad any corresponding names in my HEM, just the money loss. The seats go up to 10, but there is never more than 6 players at the table in the entire HH.

Hand#24778F84A7000007 - $2,000 Guaranteed - Turbo T9405607 -- Table 4 -- $0/$10/$20 NL Hold'em -- 2011.01.16 - 22:00:11
Seat 5: kraz***5 ($3.000 in chips)
Seat 9: TABO***9 ($3.000 in chips)
Seat 10: Fletchdad ($3.000 in chips)
TABO***9: posts small blind 10
Fletchdad: posts big blind 20
Dealt to Fletchdad [Ad,5h]
kraz***5: raises to 70
rsph***6: folds
5xpa***7: folds
ImSi***8: folds
TABO***9: folds
Fletchdad: folds
Fletchdad: mucks
kraz***5: returns uncalled bet 50
***SHOW DOWN***
kraz***5: mucks
kraz***5: wins 50

Patvs
02-11-2011, 02:04 AM
If you select fletchdad it lists a fletchdad (unknown) ?
Just selec that player and delete its hands.

Or remove him from your alias.

Try reimporting the hands in http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06a_Internal.exe

Fletchdad
02-11-2011, 04:52 AM
I will delete the HH and try the re-import. But I AM fletchdad on many sites, so it wont be unknown.

II did play a few $5.50 games, could this be a mis-read by HEM, maybe for a game at 888 Poker? My HEM and 888 have some issues.I cannot find my hands at 888 - I have posted about this in another, and cant seem to fox it even tho I try the solutions suggested in that post.

Patvs
02-12-2011, 03:14 AM
If the hands show up in your database, check the date when they were supposedly played, and check if the handhistores are in your archive folder for that date.

Fletchdad
02-14-2011, 08:08 AM
I think I have the answer. I did play a $5.50 game at 888 on that day. So it looks like HEM interpreted it as a $550.00 game. I have nothing but trouble between 888poker and HEM so far anyway. 888 has a weird way of formating their HHs, and that is probably the problem. The 5.50 buy in and the 550.00 read by HEM plus the fact that I am in the HH leads me to believe this can be the only explanation. I have deleted the HH so I can update my HEM and have accurate stats. Having that $550 loss showing was very confusing when I knew I didnt have it.

Patvs
02-15-2011, 05:02 AM
If something similar ever happens again, email us the full handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com so we can check why it's detected as having the wrong buyin.

Fletchdad
02-15-2011, 05:35 AM
If something similar ever happens again, email us the full handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com so we can check why it's detected as having the wrong buyin.

Thanks for the answers. I now know where the games come from. They are from Victory Poker. They WERE $5.50 buy ins (cant be $550.00 as I have never had more than $150 on Victory) I have been searching through all my poker sites, and played a game at Victory this morning - a SnG, as I have no time for a tourney - but to see if the HH format is the same. It is definitely the Victory HH format. So now I know where the problem comes from, but not why. I can send you the 2 HH if you want, (I say 2, as I found another one from last year. Both $5.50 Turbo MTTs with a $2000 GTD payout.) My HEM losses were so confusing, as I did not run so bad as my tourney results show in HEM. I now have found 2 HH that are certainly wrong as far as the buy in goes, and am worried that more can be in there. Probably only the ones from Victory Poker, but is there any way I can filter all of my HH in the HEM folder so that I can look only for HH from a certain site? I play at numerous sites and now keep records of games and dates, but have only been doing this for a month so, can only find the other games by chance.

Thanks, and I will send the 2 HH i have found so far to the email you mentioned with a link to this thread and a short description of the problem

Fletchdad
02-15-2011, 05:48 AM
This is also weird. This was the case in both of the HH I have found so far. The HH number is the SAME as the one immediately following it. I will include a screen shot to explain better what I mean.

Very strange. Obviously not an HEM problem, but may have caused the problem in my tourney results..??

Fletchdad
02-15-2011, 05:51 AM
I didnt attach right, here it is form my post above

Fletchdad
02-15-2011, 05:55 AM
too small, see if this works

OK this is small as well, but you can click on it to enlarge, and can see that the HH #s are the same.... why that is, I have no idea, but it has happened at least twice.

Fletchdad
02-15-2011, 11:35 AM
Is there some way I can delete the wrong tourneys from my data base, so I can have an accurate overview?

Patvs
02-16-2011, 01:08 AM
tourney--> results--> data view--> delete the tourney from the top window.