PDA

View Full Version : Error:42po1

RAzboynik
02-10-2011, 10:38 AM
When I try to see my cash game results I get the following message:

report: ERROR:42PO1: missing from clause entry for table 'td'

I can access the tournament stats without any problem.

I have the latest version of HEM 1.1106a

Please advise.

Raz

P.S

I noticed that HEM hasn't imported and won't import hands from FTP PLO Rush. I tried to import them manually, but without success.

Patvs
02-11-2011, 03:11 AM
Try creating a new EMPTY database.

And reimport your C:/HMArchive folder.

RAzboynik
02-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Creating a new database didn't resolve the problem.
I've also done the following:

-started and stopped the service
-turned off firewalls
-made HEM and PostgreSQL exceptions in the windows firewall and AVG
-reinstalled PostgreSQL

I'm baffled. Everything is functioning except cash game stats.

I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium Edition btw.

netsrak
02-11-2011, 01:02 PM
This is caused by some modifications you probably made to the default reports. Did you remove or add columns?

To solve this please try to overwrite all files in the reports subfolder with the contents of this file: http://videos.holdemmanager.com/Reports.zip

RAzboynik
02-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Still no joy :(

I haven't made any changes to the format. I only used the basic functions of HEM.

fozzy71
02-12-2011, 01:41 PM
This was a bug caused by having multi-currency stats in the Cash Games > Reports > Stat Selection window and switching to the Tourney > Reports window. The Tourney > Reports deals with tourney chip values not actual currency. Make sure there are no currency stats in the Stat Selection window.

I saw this same bug just recently with someone during remote support. He was unable to get rid of this error no matter what I suggested. I did two things to solve it.

One thing didn't work, but it is worth asking regardless, any time you have a problem: Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

The thing which finally fixed it was to reset the config file, indicating a corrupt config file. I have a feeling his config file could have been corrupted by his 3rd party security software.

0. Make sure you have installed the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

1. Note your database connection settings from the database management
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.

If that doesn't solve it:

uninstall any 3rd party security app's

restart your pc

enable windows firewall with recommended settings and set exceptions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/275/Windows+Firewall+%7B47%7D+Defender+Problems

Disable windows defender completely

install microsoft security essentials, avira free, or avg free antivirus

RAzboynik
02-12-2011, 10:14 PM
Hi fozzy.

I use the windows 7 firewall and avg anti virus (free version).

I've tried everything that you advised me to do, but still no joy.

When I re-named the holdemmanager.config file to .corrupt, it was indeed replaced by a new .config file, but there were no messages or warnings. Everything just started up as normal.

The problem did originally occur when I was playing poker, using HEM and switching from cash to tournament stats while hands were being imported.

fozzy71
02-13-2011, 12:49 AM
Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 9:00 - 18:00 EST, 7 days a week.

RAzboynik
02-13-2011, 01:22 PM
I've sent an e-mail.