PDA

View Full Version : Currency displaying incorrectly

Swi1ch
02-10-2011, 09:39 AM
I just setup an account at Paradise Poker and played a few nanostakes games to get my HUD setup and working etc.

In the reports tab, I have Game Type/Hands/GBP/Euro/USD/Winnings etc as my columns. For $5NL, the USD and winnings columns align correctly, and the GBP and Euro columns display the correct amount after exchange rate.

The €4NL info however, displays the correct amounts in the GBP/Euro/USD columns €4.40 with the correct exchange rate for the other two, but in the winnings column it displays $4.40, when it should be $5.98. The same goes for the GBP games i've played in.

This is messing with my overall winnings display/graph/session stats etc. How do I correct it?

RDB
02-10-2011, 11:21 AM
In your reports you have setup columns for GBP/Euro/USD/Winnings. You can remove winnings as the GBP/Euro/USD columns have all the information you need.
Winnings is the total amount won with no currency conversions and was the only stat used before multi-currency was launched. Even though it uses a $ symbol it is not equal to USD.

Swi1ch
02-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Ah ok, thank you.