PDA

View Full Version : HUD 1.11.05fi crashing in Rush PLO

diggla
02-10-2011, 09:07 AM
The HUD keeps crashing for weeks now when i multitable 3-4 RUSH PLO entries. I also tried the latest beta build with the build number 1.11.05fi for the HUD.

I can send you a sample log.txt if you want. I didn't find any errors in it. The HUD tries to refresh the SQL data and wants to display it on a new hand but then it stops working and i only see a dead tray icon for the HUD.

I also exported all my hands and reimported them but that didn't help. There seems some kind of overflow when you fold the hands like a maniac. Too many SQL queries and it can't keep up with the display.

Patvs
02-11-2011, 02:36 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Which SQL version are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Also read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

Most likely something on your computer is partially blocking / monitoring the SQL server.

diggla
02-11-2011, 08:46 AM
I use windows xp in a virtualbox, no firewall, no antivirus and PostgreSQL 8.3.

When i used "ScreenScrape" under "Table Preferences" i noticed no crashes yesterday. I will continue to test the three different screen scrape methods.

Should it make a difference if i upgrade to PostgreSQL 8.4?

netsrak
02-11-2011, 01:16 PM
The postgresql release has nothing to do with the screen scrape method.
The screen scrape method is only used for the prefetch function.

For regular play please make sure that site options->ftp -> use ocr... is disabled.