PDA

View Full Version : A lot of problems with installing/launching

markross
02-10-2011, 08:33 AM
I have downloaded the trial version and installed it today
I have windows xp upgraded to the latest updates, and avast antivirus

when installing holdem manager and when launching it, i get the following errors
please see files attached

I would like to purchase this product, but it seems affected by too many problems :(

Could you help me?

Picture 1 and 2 refer to the error that appeared during installation. The installation however completed.
Picture 3 and 4 only appeared only the first time I launched HEM. Since picture 3 said that the database "holdemmanager" did not exist, I have clicked on the button connect in Picture 4, and then created a DB called "holdemmanager" (and set it as default).
Picture 5 is what shows up everytime I launch the program. The programs just keeps saying "Importer Initializing", without progressing further... i have waited for 10 minutes

markross
02-10-2011, 09:38 AM
also everytime I click on "Relaunch HUD" I get this.... :confused:

markross
02-10-2011, 09:21 PM
is it likely that I'm gonna get a reply before the forum is shut for manteinance?

Patvs
02-11-2011, 03:27 AM
Is your XP updated to Service Pack 3?
Can you manually run a Windows Update to check if ALL .net framework updates are installed. (those are optional updates, not installed automatically by Windows Update)

Which Firewall are you using?
Which SQL version did you install? If the default by the HoldemManager combo installer which is 8.4.1 try updating it to 8.4.7 from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database (http://www.postgresql.org)