PDA

View Full Version : Winrate pr street?

benthj
11-16-2008, 02:10 PM
Is it possible to somehow make a report or filter that shows how much you win/lose on each street?

Whats intersting is to see if I compared to other solid players in my DB are winning less than average due to my for example flop, turn or river actions.

Not really sure how I want this structured, but if I lose win less than average on the flop, I could then look into if I c-bet too much or too little, if its my betsizing, or whatever might trigger it. Whats important though is to identify if one specific street is the place I lose the most value, and start working on this before improving my game on other streets.

Al1
11-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Is it possible to somehow make a report or filter that shows how much you win/lose on each street?

Whats intersting is to see if I compared to other solid players in my DB are winning less than average due to my for example flop, turn or river actions.

Not really sure how I want this structured, but if I lose win less than average on the flop, I could then look into if I c-bet too much or too little, if its my betsizing, or whatever might trigger it. Whats important though is to identify if one specific street is the place I lose the most value, and start working on this before improving my game on other streets.

I'm not sure to understand exactly what you wanna say.
But perhaps it's that.

You can go to "Filter". Clear if some filters are active.
Then "Edit" and go to "More Fiters".
Now you can activate "Saw Flop = False" and go to the report tab.
It will show your results for evey hands which ended before a flop.

Remove this filter and select now "Saw Turn = False" etc...
It will show your results for evey hands which ended before a turn.

Remove this filter and select now "Saw River = False" etc...
It will show your results for evey hands which ended before a river.

Remove this filter and select now "Saw Showdown = False" etc...It will show your results for evey hands which ended before a showdown.

Nevertheless, I am not an expert with those filter currently. I will escalate this thread to Morny (Support).

benthj
11-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Well, I'm not really sure what I want either, but the above is not it, though its actually really good, especially if I filter with.

Saw flop = true
Saw turn = false

Then clear the filters and use

Saw turn = true
Saw river = false

and so on.

I can actually see I'm winning except on the last one above (saw turn but didnt see river). Now I just need to figure out what this means, which I'm not too sure of yet.

What I originally think I had in mind was also if we go to SD, and what streets do the money come in. Lets say I always call when behind on the turn, and never bet myself when ahead. If this is the case I think I would a SD hands see a really bad result on my turn decisons. So as per my original question, is this possible, or do you have other good ideas for the above?

morny
11-16-2008, 04:24 PM
Its not possible to narrow down individual streets im afraid. From a reviewing point of view i dont think it would be that useful tbh, its way too general. Youd be better off narrowing down situations where you had certain hand strengths or something else. Not trying to be negative just dont think youll find anything worthwhile, look at stuff like where you called a raise on the flop and then narrow down by hand strength, same for turn and river. Then look at situations where you raised, or double barrelled, or called double barrells, etc

Theres lots more useful ones IMO

benthj
11-16-2008, 04:45 PM
Thanks guys. Always contructive and quick feedback. I get your point Morny, thanks.