PDA

View Full Version : Can you fix it, please?? (cycling FT)

JohnTs
07-22-2013, 03:08 PM
cycling never worked at FTP as TNFT since the first day... Are you going to fix it somehow in 2013 or 2014?? Because its difficult to ask the same questions every time.......

You give us two options..
-One option is to move from table to table by moving the mouse on a table (so if we click ``table under mouse`` & ``bring table under mouse to foreground`` then that table under mouse becomes active..)... PROBLEM HERE IS THAT HOTKEY (cycling forward/backward) DOESNT WORK....Can I ask why, please??????????????
-Second option is to move from table to table automatically when action is required..(we click ``table to foreground``..). Cycling Hotkeys (cycling forward/backward) here work but I dont want this option.....

I want to use the first option - to move from table to table (and make it active) by using a hotkey (and not move my mouse by hand) whenever I want and without action is required. I have asked this two months ago as it is ``MUST`` for multitabling... But still nobody cares..

Please advise

Sarek
07-23-2013, 02:02 AM
Have you tried this under build 2.1.90 ?
Please download this file and update TN2
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TNv2Setup2.1.90.msi

JohnTs
07-23-2013, 02:08 AM
I`m using the last update ALWAYS.. Have you tried it and it works??

Why did you suggest that??

Sarek
07-23-2013, 01:51 PM
This works OK for me under build 90.
hotkey "Cycle forward" = Ctrl + right
switches through all tables opened one-by-one and does not depend on action needed somewhere
both with Table in foreground AND Table under mouse

JohnTs
07-23-2013, 02:13 PM
Ok, but when it's your turn to act mouse goes to that table, doesn't it?? We don't want that.... When are you going to fix that??

Did you understand what I'm asking??

Sarek
07-24-2013, 02:22 AM
WE had this ticket
HM-7105 TN2: mouse jumps to the table when is not set to do this
It tells exactly about mouse behaviour with Table under mouse = ON
Current status = resolved, closed

When your turn comes = > mouse WILL go to that table. This is not a bug, this is as expected, by design. Table requires action - TN reaction on this fact is logical.

JohnTs
07-24-2013, 02:50 AM
What do you mean it is logical??
I have six (6) tables open (tile mode) and I’m focus at one of them… The time I`m trying to fold (quick fold - RUSH) it changes table and I`m folding to another table…
Can you advise where IS the logic behind this…??? We NEED three (3) days to ask/reply each other for such a simple function… Now I understand why for two months now nobody did something to change that…
Please open TN and see how this option works… Then open TN2 (my God…..) and see HOW this works… Also play 3-4 tables at 100NL ZOOM and when you will fold AA (for ex.) because of TN2 then maybe you will realize what I`m asking..
PS
If you try to have this option not active then cycling doesn`t work at all..!!!

sideshow
07-24-2013, 08:59 AM
Hi John

If i understand you correctly you are saying that you have action on a table and you haven't yet folded or bet etc then another table with action pops up and the mouse goes to that table correct if this is the case then this should not be happening and like my colleague mentioned this is resolved in the latest build 90 however if you are still experiencing this issue i think it is best we setup a tv session to get a closer look at your settings and see what might be causing this.

Please PM me and let me know when you are available in GMT time. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/results.html?query=columbus%2C+oh This link will help you convert your time.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
1 Make sure you have updated your windows using the Windows Update feature http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/thanks.aspx?ln=en&&thankspage=5 Please keep checking for updates until windows shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.
2 Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
3 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue
Please download this version, it's the only one compatible with our version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.

JohnTs
07-24-2013, 10:23 AM
No, I didn`t mean that. Please let me describe it shortly..
In Rush games you can fold any time (this is the point of Rush, ok)… So as I click the quick fold button I see that unfortunately I folded to another table.. (Because TN2 has sent me to another table as there was my turn to act..)
This was not an issue with TN….TN2 has a ``Popup table whenever action is required`` option so this is the problem… Because
• If you make this not active cycling doesn’t work..
• If you make it active then in Rush games you have the problem I described..

If something is not clear please let me know..

sideshow
07-24-2013, 05:32 PM
No, I didn`t mean that. Please let me describe it shortly..
In Rush games you can fold any time (this is the point of Rush, ok)… So as I click the quick fold button I see that unfortunately I folded to another table.. (Because TN2 has sent me to another table as there was my turn to act..)
This was not an issue with TN….TN2 has a ``Popup table whenever action is required`` option so this is the problem… Because
• If you make this not active cycling doesn’t work..
• If you make it active then in Rush games you have the problem I described..

If something is not clear please let me know..

Ok so there is no need for a tv session now that i understand your issue so here it is

1. use "table under mouse" - this will make sure your active table is the one under mouse
2. turn off "Popup table whenever action is required" and once you act on a table, you can always use any other Cycle hotkeys to move to another table: Cycle to FIL - go to first table that has action, Cycle Forward - go forward one table, Cycle Backward one table

JohnTs
07-25-2013, 11:26 AM
I have already told you that it doesnt work like that... Did you read my first email??

5th day..

sideshow
07-25-2013, 01:37 PM
ok lets setup a tv session pm me a day/time you will be free

JohnTs
07-25-2013, 01:59 PM
any time during the weekend....any time after 1300GMT during the week

sideshow
07-25-2013, 02:11 PM
I can meet with you Sunday 28th at 5pm GMT Download this file to your desktop - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer as our license is only compatible with version 5 of teamviewer, if you have version 6+ we wont be able to connect to you.

Double click the file and send pm me the id and password when your ready to do the teamviewer session

JohnTs
07-27-2013, 08:19 AM
Now TN2 doesnt let me use my keyboard.. I cannot use many letters for writing... Anyway..what can I say.. THE PROGRAM is NOT WORKING... Im not sure why you need the team iwere session for a software that doesnt work... Cant you reproduce it by yourself??

Can I ask please if TN for FT is aailable??? (you should hae noticed that some letters are missing because when I write and TN2 is open then I cannot use many of them..)

sideshow
07-27-2013, 09:23 AM
If you have these letters setup as hotkeys then if TN2 is open and you are writing in skype etc then TN2 will pick it up as you are using it and this is why you are having that issue, So in this case you need to toggle the hotkeys off this can be done in the actions section.

JohnTs
07-27-2013, 09:27 AM
ok.. I will try it to see if it works..

I apollogize for my attitude..but I`m really upset with the software.. Than you ery much for your help and your understanding!!

sideshow
07-27-2013, 01:21 PM
No problem let me know if we are still going ahead with the team viewer tomorrow.

JohnTs
07-27-2013, 01:30 PM
We have done a team viewer session but we didn't manage to fix anything... It was just a waste of time.. But if you beleive you can fix it (or you would like to have a look) then why not...

Team viewer session is ok with me... Time is also.. I will be there waiting for you..

sideshow
07-27-2013, 02:11 PM
I taught the team viewer was arranged for Sunday? Who did you have the team viewer session with? was it with me and was there any logs taking during the session?

JohnTs
07-27-2013, 02:15 PM
Our session is for tomorrow... At 1700GMT.

sideshow
07-27-2013, 02:20 PM
yes i know but when you said you already done the tv session i taught it was completed already. Ok we will go ahead with that time tomorrow

JohnTs
07-28-2013, 06:54 AM
I wont be available for the tv session.. Just cancel it please.

sideshow
07-28-2013, 09:03 AM
Thank you for letting me know, if you wish to reschedule the just PM me with a new day/time

junkanoo
08-07-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm not sure if I'm having the *same* problem... but it's similar.

If I have 4 tables tiled, I want one hotkey to cycle and bring-to-front the tables left-to-right and one hotkey to cycle the other direction. This was my setup in TN1. Also, if I was in another program like Chrome and clicked my hotkey, it would pop the tables in front of Chrome.

How can I recreate this scenario? I'm using 2.1.90

sideshow
08-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TNv2Setup2.2.4.0.msi the cycle hotkeys is as follows

Cycle To First In Line this is now a global hotkey - This will go to the first table that has action if the current table has no action. (If the current table has action, this does nothing.)

Cycle Backward - If your tables are stacked or cascaded, this hotkey will move the top most table to the bottom and activate the second table in the stack. Otherwise, it will cycle through your tables from right to left and bottom to top.

Cycle To Next In Line - This allows you to move through the tables that have action.

Cycle to Prev In Line - This allows you to move through the tables that have action.

junkanoo
08-07-2013, 01:11 PM
2.2.4.0 It cycles correctly through my non-active tables, but it doesn't bring them in front of Chrome (as TN1 did).

sideshow
08-08-2013, 08:59 AM
I will look into this and try and reproduce ill update you here.

junkanoo
08-08-2013, 02:21 PM
I will look into this and try and reproduce ill update you here.

Okay, to clarify: it cycles through tables, but ONLY if there's a table already in focus (rather than Chrome in focus)

sideshow
08-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Hi,

This works for me if i am on chrome and tables are behind if an active table becomes active i click the cycle to first in line hotkey and it comes to the front. If you are on chrome doing something then you have clicked away from the tables which means the current layout is suspended until you click the cycle to first in line hotkey.

junkanoo
08-08-2013, 04:22 PM
TN1 has "Cycle Tables Forward" which brings-to-front the NON-active tables behind Chrome.

TN2, you are saying that it's impossible to do the same? You have to wait til there's action required at a table?

JohnTs
08-08-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm trying to make them understand for two months now... Maybe more...

Good luck..!!

sideshow
08-09-2013, 07:46 AM
TN1 has "Cycle Tables Forward" which brings-to-front the NON-active tables behind Chrome.

TN2, you are saying that it's impossible to do the same? You have to wait til there's action required at a table?

I see what you mean i apologize i miss understood your last comment, i have written up a ticket on this and sent to the developers to resolve. The latest ticket on this issue is HM-7331 if you wish to be notified of when it is resolved please PM me your email and ill add you to the ticket number.

junkanoo
08-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Cool thanks, didn't know if it was just me.

sideshow
08-10-2013, 07:26 AM
No problem ill update you when it is done.

jtorjo
08-13-2013, 12:06 PM
I'm trying to make them understand for two months now... Maybe more...

Good luck..!!

Hi John,

I'm the lead developer of TN2. Sorry for the confusion about cycling.
I just created a document about how cycling works - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/430901-tn2-cycling-how-works-2-2-16-a.html

So what I'm guessing is that you basically want all cycling hotkeys to be global - and at this time, only "Cycle to First In Line" is.
I'll get right on it -so the next version will have checkboxes next to the cycling hotkeys - by default they are turned off, but if you turn them on, the hotkeys will become global.

Does that make sense?

Best,
John

JohnTs
08-14-2013, 10:01 AM
Ok..
• Please open PokerStars…and…Go to Hotkey Settings
• Choose ``activate next table`` by using any Hotkey you want..
• Open 4 tables ``ZOOM`` and choose tile tables..
You can cycle to any table and do what ever you want…
• This is how TN1 works also..
• TN2 doesn’t…!!! This is what I`m asking.. I think it is very simple.. Can you fix it, please???

Thanks

jtorjo
08-14-2013, 10:41 AM
Ok..
• Please open PokerStars…and…Go to Hotkey Settings
• Choose ``activate next table`` by using any Hotkey you want..
• Open 4 tables ``ZOOM`` and choose tile tables..
You can cycle to any table and do what ever you want…
• This is how TN1 works also..
• TN2 doesn’t…!!! This is what I`m asking.. I think it is very simple.. Can you fix it, please???

Thanks

Hi John,

Please update to the latest TN (2.2.20). For the cycle hotkeys, you'll see a "G" checkbox next to each hotkey. Please check all "G" checkboxes.

Now you'll see that all cycle hotkeys work (they are global hotkeys now).

Best,
John

JohnTs
08-14-2013, 10:47 AM
I did...

Sorry but they don't work..

jtorjo
08-14-2013, 10:51 AM
I did...

I'll arrange for a teamviewer session - Denise or me should be able to help. I will PM you shortly.

Best,
John

sideshow
08-14-2013, 10:54 AM
I did...

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

The World Clock - Search Results (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/results.html?query=columbus%2C+oh) This link will help you convert your time.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
1 Make sure you have updated your windows using the Windows Update feature Microsoft Windows Update (http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/thanks.aspx?ln=en&&thankspage=5) Please keep checking for updates until windows shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.
2 Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
3 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue
Please download this version, it's the only one compatible with our version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.

jtorjo
08-14-2013, 05:05 PM
Hi John,

As per our session:
1. The cycling hotkeys do work, now that they are global.
2. The problem was related to PS zoom tables, which while you're sit-out don't show blind information. This fooled TN into thinking those are not tables. We fixed this in 2.2.22 - please check it out.
3. XButton1 as Fold acted on the wrong table - this was because XButton1 acted both as hotkey + as its normal action in Pokerstars (activating the table). This is fixed now, we now each XButton/MButtons in 2.2.22

Best,
John

junkanoo
08-15-2013, 08:59 PM
The G checkbox is a nice improvement, however there is still a problem if I am not mistaken.

When the G is checked and HOTKEYS TOGGLED ON, the "Cycle Forward" key correctly brings-to-front the inactive tables. But when HOTKEYS TOGGLED OFF, the key is disabled I cannot use that key in other programs.

In TN1, with HOTKEYS TOGGLED OFF, we could use the "Cycle Forward" key for typing in other programs.

junkanoo
08-15-2013, 09:10 PM
Basically, I would like to be:

Typing in Chrome with hotkeys OFF with access to my D and F keys
Toggle hotkeys ON
Use D and F keys to cycle through inactive tables (and bring them in front of Chrome)

This seemed to be default in TN1 and was pretty badass for my purposes.
Thanks

jtorjo
08-16-2013, 04:43 AM

Toggle hotkeys ON
Use D and F keys to cycle through inactive tables (and bring them in front of Chrome)

Thanks

Hi junkanoo,

Glad you like the "G" next to the cycle hotkeys.
What you want for "Toogle Hotkeys" is definitely doable. Should be there soon - perhaps in the next release :)

Best,
John

jtorjo
08-23-2013, 10:17 AM

Toggle hotkeys ON

Thanks

Hi junkanoo,

Sorry it took so long - this is available in 2.2.36. Please let us know if this is what you want.

Best,
John

junkanoo
08-26-2013, 11:01 AM
Hi junkanoo,

Sorry it took so long - this is available in 2.2.36. Please let us know if this is what you want.

Best,
John

Yes, this seems to be working now, however there is a big problem:

If a table is active, and I click my Toggle Hotkeys Off, the tray icon goes red and says "None of the hotkeys are working" BUT THE HOTKEYS ARE STILL WORKING :(

so it is impossible to Toggle Off, type into PS chatbox, Toggle On, make actions, Toggle Off, type into chatbox, etc.

sideshow
08-26-2013, 11:09 AM
I can't reproduce this, I toggle my hotkeys off the icon is Red in the task tray and if i type in PS none of my hotkeys work so i can still use My hotkey for Fold which is F and this does not fold on the table it will be typed in the chat box

Can you send me your log please and let me know what time the issue occurred

go to setup > send logs to TN

junkanoo
08-26-2013, 11:23 AM
sent logs to support@tableninja.com

it shows
Toggle
Cycle
Toggle
Cycle

sideshow
08-26-2013, 11:32 AM
I have not received the logs can you PM me to arrange a quick tv session

junkanoo
08-26-2013, 12:04 PM
I think I don't have permission to PM...

I sent email with 0.5 MB video of the behavior to support@tableninja.com. Also sent the logs there already.

sideshow
08-26-2013, 12:06 PM
can i get your email so i can look it up in our system i still can't see your email in the inbox

sideshow
08-26-2013, 12:18 PM
Your email is still not showing up in our system, can you add me as a contact on the forums you should then be able to send me a message or you can post the video here by clicking on the insert video tab above the message box

sideshow
08-26-2013, 12:25 PM
Ok added now you should be able to send a private message.

junkanoo
08-26-2013, 12:29 PM
still can't....

on http://forums.holdemmanager.com/private.php?do=newpm
vBulletin Message
junkanoo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

and I can't reply to our previous PM thread
and I don't see PM in your Alias drop-down menu

junkanoo
08-26-2013, 12:34 PM
okay re-sent 2 emails to that address

sideshow
08-26-2013, 01:06 PM
Got them thanks

spadevalet
08-30-2013, 07:14 AM
del