markross
02-10-2011, 06:41 AM
Everything is working with my table ninja except the hotkeys
i have the trial version

attached you can find the files requested
i dont know what HUD is and how/where i can take a screenshot of it

markross
02-10-2011, 06:42 AM
p.s. i am using the classic theme on pokerstars and my table ninja version is TableNinja 1.2.91.0

markross
02-10-2011, 08:20 AM
edit

Fool
02-10-2011, 06:02 PM
Your logs aren't reporting many errors. Try checking TableNinja>Setup and make sure your "PokerStars Settings folder" matches whats listed in PokerStars>Help>Show my settings folder. If this doesn't seem to help please post a screenshot of your desktop with your table layout displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm).

markross
02-13-2011, 10:46 PM
as per your request

Fool
02-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Try removing PokerStars and reinstall it to the default folder. Then close and re-open TableNinja. This should solve the BB counter problem. I'm less sure on the hotkeys though. Everything appears to be configured correctly and the frames are showing in the screenshot. Are hotkeys working for the foreground tables but not the background tables? In XP only foreground tables can be controlled.

markross
02-14-2011, 10:14 PM
Try removing PokerStars and reinstall it to the default folder. Then close and re-open TableNinja. This should solve the BB counter problem. I'm less sure on the hotkeys though. Everything appears to be configured correctly and the frames are showing in the screenshot. Are hotkeys working for the foreground tables but not the background tables? In XP only foreground tables can be controlled.

the bb counter works, that screenshot is taken after just joining the tables.
hotekys are not working on any tables.
could it be due to the fact that i play at the tables without explorer running?

Fool
02-15-2011, 11:09 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by "without explorer running". Have you tested TableNinja with it on?