PDA

View Full Version : No mucked cards on Boss?

petRus
02-10-2011, 05:30 AM
Does Boss have the same "rule" like Ongame that itīs not possible to see mucked cards?
Is that the reason my all in ev looks like this? I know Iīve ran a bit bad lately but I think something is def wrong with this...

netsrak
02-10-2011, 08:14 AM
We had an EV calculation bug in 1.11.05x which was fixed in 1.11.05e.
So hands imported with earlier releases have incorrect EVs.
To correct this you need to delete and reimport the hands or create a new database and import all your hands.

petRus
02-10-2011, 08:28 AM
But all my hands are imported on the latest version, thatīs the only version Iīve used so far on this computer.

edit: Does the "show mucked cards at showdown" work on Boss? Or am I doing something wrong?

Patvs
02-11-2011, 03:19 AM
You played all your hands where you were already using 1.11.05e?

Show Mucked Cards should work on Boss.

Can you go over some of the hands resulting in the EV Diff. Are you losing lots of coinflips?

petRus
02-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Yeah, all my hands are played with the latest version.
Iīm sorry I donīt understand, what do you mean? You mean am I losing pots according to HEM or what? What should I look for in HEM?

Hereīs a shot of my graphed hands, does that help?

Patvs
02-12-2011, 03:21 AM
Which hands result in a +EV Diff?

Just go over the top 20 -EV Diff hands and top 20 +EV Diff hands (by replaying them in the replayer). There shouldn't be a Boss EV issue, so you're just running below EV.

petRus
02-12-2011, 06:25 AM
I guess Iīve just been unlucky then...

But the mucked hands at showdown is not working. And also, if I try and see the hands by clicking the pot amount to see the last three pots, the hands wonīt show there either, even if the hands went to showdown...

netsrak
02-12-2011, 06:53 AM
please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

petRus
02-16-2011, 03:50 AM
Here we go, hope itīs the right one.

petRus
02-19-2011, 06:00 AM
So did that file tell you guys anything, was it the right one?

netsrak
02-19-2011, 07:12 AM
The file looks fine.

The only thing i see is that you have no Hero defined under Hud options->setup hero names.

So the problem is you see no mucked cards and no handhistory while playing on boss?

Do you see this informations in the relayer?

What is your mucked cards time in the replayer?

Please post a screenshot of a table and the table manager too.

petRus
02-19-2011, 07:45 AM
I do see all the action on the hand history, just not what the opponent has, even if it goes to showdown when I have to show first. If the opponent has to show first, then it shows.
Same in the replayer.
My replayer time is 5 seconds.
Once a hands is over, it shows the flop and my hand for five seconds, like itīs supposed to, just not the opponets hand.

Iīll try and see if defining the Hero makes a difference, otherwise Iīll get the screenshot later today.

RDB
02-19-2011, 09:59 AM
The Boss network does not give information in the hand history for what opponents mucked cards were and this is why HEM cannot display them. If you call a river bet and win you will see opponents cards however if you bet river and are called and win you will not see opponents mucked cards. This is Boss Network policy.

This is different from Ongame network. On the Ongame network you can see opponents mucked cards in the hand history but their site T&C's do not allow HEM to display them. On Boss network you cannot even see mucked cards.