PDA

View Full Version : HUD stopped working, but JUST in the replayer

rowhousepd
02-09-2011, 08:03 PM
I know this is probably the most common support kind of question/issue you get, but my HUD stopped working. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/images/smilies/frown.gif Strangely enough, it's fine while I'm playing at the tables (Full Tilt), but it just doesn't appear in my replayer. Weird, eh?

It was working fine until today. I didn't install any new software of any kind on my computer, I didn't change the settings in the Player Preferences->Use for->Site menu which is still set to "any site." I have been running 1.11.06a Internal for the past few days without a problem, but the problem just appeared today. When I saw that there was an official 1.11.06a release just a few minutes ago, I updated to see if it would work, but still now luck. I even switched it back to the default HUD, still no response only in the replayer.

What could be causing this?

Patvs
02-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Try to reboot your computer first.

Does your TableManager display as version 1.11.05fi?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

rowhousepd
02-15-2011, 06:37 PM
I got it running again. Not exactly sure why though. I just uninstalled & reinstalled 1.11.06a and it seems to be better. All the settings you mentioned were already good to go. I'll chime in if it acts up again. Thanks!