PDA

View Full Version : FullTilt Multi Table SnG, HUD not showing on final table

GGGrande
02-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Hi,

recently I have a problem on FullTilt with multi table SnGs. When I reach a final table, or there is shorthanded play just before the FT, the HUD on that specific table (but just on that table) stops working, there is no refreshing and only the last stats showing for those, who were previously on the table (if I am seated to the other table, there is no stats and HUD at all).

I only have this problem since last Sunday, when I changed the setting to only include HU hands in HU, 3-6 hand stats for SH and 7-10 hand stats for FR tables.

I tried "finding" the table with Table Finder, but it doesn't seem to be the problem as it did not work, and as I said this is kind of a problem I only have since my changing that specific setting. And tried to restart HUD, HM itself, etc. just the usual one can think about suddenly. Nope.

I try reset this setting to see if this causes the problem, and make another comment on this here, because if it does so, it would need a check from you guys.

Thanks,
GGGrande

GGGrande
02-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Ok, I have verified, that this setting is the problem. HUD Options > Additional HUD Filters / Filter for # of Players. Can you please check?

Patvs
02-10-2011, 02:56 AM
If you use the HU, 3-6, 7-9 filter,
(which is a filter most STT players use who play many STTs at the same time against other regulars that also multi table)

it creates a minor problem for MTT players:
If your table gets shorthanded, the filter will kick in, so it will only display stats (and uses hands) based on short-handed play. So it will ignore the early/middle 9-handed phase of the MTT entirely.

Since you won't make it to shorthanded in the bubble / shorthanded at the final table often enough, you simply won't have enough short handed data on the other players.

GGGrande
02-10-2011, 03:41 AM
If you use the HU, 3-6, 7-9 filter,
(which is a filter most STT players use who play many STTs at the same time against other regulars that also multi table)

it creates a minor problem for MTT players:
If your table gets shorthanded, the filter will kick in, so it will only display stats (and uses hands) based on short-handed play. So it will ignore the early/middle 9-handed phase of the MTT entirely.

Since you won't make it to shorthanded in the bubble / shorthanded at the final table often enough, you simply won't have enough short handed data on the other players.

Thanks for the hint, but aAs I said, I play Multi-Table SnGs, enough for this setting to be "live"...
Anyhow, I thought of that too...That would be the case if the setting for showing stats for players was set to >0, but in that case, this would only last for 1-2 hands, while there is some data collected, maybe, but for me this is not the case. And it won't explain not showing the stats absolutely.

netsrak
02-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Please send us some screenshots of such tables, the table manager and attach your file config\holdemmanager.config
with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com.
We need to investigate this.

GGGrande
02-10-2011, 09:03 AM
Please send us some screenshots of such tables, the table manager and attach your file config\holdemmanager.config
with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com.
We need to investigate this.

Ok, I'll do it today. Thanks.

GGGrande
02-11-2011, 05:47 AM
Now this was interesting, but the good news is, that when I turned this setting back on, the HUD worked properly... so the problem should have been somewhere else.

I try to figure that out, and I'll do the screenshots and else you told if the problem comes back again...

Thanks,
GGGrande

Ben122
06-03-2011, 03:09 PM
How did this problem get solved??? i got the same problem for a couple of month now?

help pls :/

Patvs
06-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Final table HUD issue hasn't been resolved yet.
It's still an open ticket on the to-fix list.