PDA

View Full Version : SNG Senesei can't count + allin hotkey doesn't work

Eryath
07-20-2013, 04:32 PM
I set my sng senesei to register me for 12 45man SNGs. Concurrent SNGs to keep playing was set to 15. I ended up with 18 tables opened and TN2 was still registering me for more. Numbers under registered tab in SNG senesei were 11(48) which, if I understand correctly, means I should've been registered for 11 SNGs at that time and 48 total in that session. Well, I was registered for 18 and have played 24 that entire session... I would also like to know whether the Concurrent SNGs to keep playing counts all tables like TN1 or is it limitied to SNGs only?
Also, after installing the last beta update the allin + click bet hotkey doesn't work, instead of setting me allin it minraises + clicks bet.

Sarek
07-22-2013, 01:42 AM
For allin + click:
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

11(48) means 11 succesful registrations during 48 attempts.
You set time between cycles in seconds, TN starts reg cycle and OR registers in SNG OR don't registers. Why\when don't? Example: you set to make ONE registration in cycle, TN did, but SNG was still not filled when next cycle starts.
TN counts only SNG tables.
If you set to play 12 SNGs - how did you get 18 tables? Which are these extra?

Eryath
07-22-2013, 07:21 AM
Ok, thanks for the explanation. Will send logs and a screenshot after todays session. As far as tables go, 1 of those 18 tables was a MTT that I manually registered for, other tables were 45man sngs that I was registered for by TN2. So it definitely registered me for more tables than it should have. It seems TN2 somehow didn't record all the successful registration attempts.

Sarek
07-22-2013, 11:34 AM
We have a bug-ticket for this issue, it is being worked on.
HM-7082
TN2 Sensei registers in more tourneys than is set in "total concurrent play"

But happens rare and not for all customers. So will be good to get logs - when\if you will send, please note in email "this is for ticket HM-7082"

FishMike
07-22-2013, 02:51 PM
I tried to send a mail,but couldn't coz apparently the msg was too big.I got this response:

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain tableninja.com by tableninja.com. [67.207.131.217].

The error that the other server returned was:
552 5.3.4 Error: message file too big

Sarek
07-23-2013, 02:01 AM
OK, then please put zip file somewhere on free filesharing server (ex: dropbox) and send link.

Eryath
07-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Didn't manage to reproduce the all-in hotkey issue, worked without problems today. Have sent logs and screenshots regarding the registration issue though.

Sarek
07-24-2013, 02:23 AM
Ok, thank you for logs.

ArcFlare
07-31-2013, 07:29 AM
Ok, thanks for the explanation. Will send logs and a screenshot after todays session. As far as tables go, 1 of those 18 tables was a MTT that I manually registered for, other tables were 45man sngs that I was registered for by TN2. So it definitely registered me for more tables than it should have. It seems TN2 somehow didn't record all the successful registration attempts.

Got the same problem. I think this problem deal with changing tables during the 45 max games.. maybe i'm wrong but it seem to be happen when we move to (for expample) a final table. maybe TN2 think that the table is closed.. dunno

sideshow
07-31-2013, 07:41 AM
thanks for the information i am going to try and reproduce this with the details you have said above, i will also get the developer to review the logs once i finish testing ill let you guys know if i reproduced or not.

ArcFlare
08-06-2013, 05:25 PM
I set my sng senesei to register me for 12 45man SNGs. Concurrent SNGs to keep playing was set to 15. I ended up with 18 tables opened and TN2 was still registering me for more. Numbers under registered tab in SNG senesei were 11(48) which, if I understand correctly, means I should've been registered for 11 SNGs at that time and 48 total in that session. Well, I was registered for 18 and have played 24 that entire session... I would also like to know whether the Concurrent SNGs to keep playing counts all tables like TN1 or is it limitied to SNGs only?
Also, after installing the last beta update the allin + click bet hotkey doesn't work, instead of setting me allin it minraises + clicks bet.

i confirm. Problem wth registering too many tables still exist.

sideshow
08-06-2013, 06:55 PM
We are aware of this and it seems to happen when getting moved to a new table sensei thinks that you have finished in the tournament we are working on this and hope to have it fixed as soon as possible.