PDA

View Full Version : alignment issues.

surfsk869
02-08-2011, 09:30 PM
i just got a new comp and reinstalled HEM yesterday except when my hud pops up its not aligned over the proper player. how do i fix this issue? fwiw the alignment seems to correct in 6 max games, but not full ring. ty in advance

Patvs
02-09-2011, 01:51 AM
Move the stats to the right positions. Click File--> Save Positions in TABLE MANAGER.

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

PeterNY
02-10-2011, 03:25 AM
Hi,

I've just installed version 1.11.05e of Hold'em Manager and can't save HUD positions.

As you directed, I set all these programs (dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe) as "Run this program as an administrator" in Compatibility sheet. My steps:
- I start HEM
- The screen dims (I'm not setting UAC to "Never Notify") and I click "Yes"
- HEM opens, I click on AutoImport
- Table manager shows up BUT stats are not aligned with players
- I rearrange, click "Save position", restart everything and stats are not aligned again.

When I last used HEM, I actually had a custom task created in Windows Task Scheduler for HEM, which (if I remember correctly) would start holdemmanager.exe with highest priveledges, so I would skip screen dimming.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

P.S.
On a side note, when I try to run the automated task today, HEM loads (without dimming) but Table manager never shows up after clicking on "Start Auto Import".
The desktop shortcut for the task is:
C:\Windows\System32\schtasks.exe /run /tn Holdem_Manager
where "Holdem_Manager" is the name of the task.

surfsk869
02-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Move the stats to the right positions. Click File--> Save Positions in TABLE MANAGER.

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

ty. however, now when i sit at 6 max table waiting for action and someone else sits the HUD wont pop up for villian. my stats will come up ( not aligned btw) but villians will not. it might be worth noting that the hands are present in my database so there are no import issues, just a lack of a hud for villian.

Patvs
02-11-2011, 01:43 AM
@peterNY Try to copy hmhud.exe to your desktop.
And starting it from there.
Also try to completely turn off UAC and reboot

@surf: playing HU at a 6max table, is a current bug affecting all sites.
The HUD will currently only come up when a third player joins the table.
We're working on a fix for this.