PDA

View Full Version : HU SNG Reports and Results not working correctly

puma10
02-08-2011, 08:33 PM
I play solely heads up sngs on Fultilt. I have noticed a few errors with Holdem Manager as I am trying it out.

Under the Tourney Results tab the games filter for super turbos works correctly however the rest do not. When filtering for "normal" tournaments it pulls normal hu sngs and turbo hu sngs. I believe this is because Full Tilt has a different name for these structures.

Then (still under tourney -> results) when filtering for turbos, it pulls only my turbo HU multi table tournament data.

Furthermore (still under tourney -> results) when filtering for "all games". It gives me the correct data but does not included the HU multi table data. I checked all stats against Shark Scope and they are correct, if you subtract the multi table tourneys that is.

The next problem is with the reports. The Tourney -> reports tab is claiming that I am 4k in the whole for the year. The sharkscope data shows I'm up 800 on year.

It could be user error or I may have spotted some bugs but either, thanks for your help in advance.

Patvs
02-09-2011, 02:51 AM
Did you import all the handhistories + the summary files into a 1.11.05e database?
(or did you import all your hands requested from Full Tilt, without the original summaries that contain your finish position/winnings?)

HoldemManager currently can't distinguish between HU normal / HU speed (one has a double stack size right?) This is something that will be fixed in a future update.