PDA

View Full Version : HUD keep freezing

ukaliks
02-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Ever since I downloaded the latest patch (1.11.06.exe) HEM has been freezing every now & then during tournaments and ring games. I try to close HEM and load it back up then the HUD doesn't come up. I try doing that table finder (drag the red box onto the table) and still no HUD.
Can anyone help me with this bug as it's annoying to loose all info/HUD during a MTT. :mad:

Patvs
02-09-2011, 01:51 AM
On which site are you playing?
Can you reinstall: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06a_Internal.exe

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

ukaliks
02-21-2011, 05:57 PM
On which site are you playing?
Can you reinstall: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06a_Internal.exe

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Still having problems. I'm playing on FTP. I'm on Vista and i'm using Kaspersky internet security.
I un-installed HEM (didn't delete the HH Archive, should I? :S) and re-installed. I used that link u gave me (1.11.06a internal.exe) to do the update and I would be getting the same problem. Gone through my firewall and nothing to do with HEM is blocked.

It's odd because I will play 4 tables of ring and sometimes the HUD wont work for one. So I have to close that table and find a new one. Then during games say like upto 40th hand the HUD will still freeze?

I also went thru to the program files to look up HUD.exe and HEM.exe to 'run as administrator' but the box was allready ticked to run as ad and blocked so I couldn't click it.

And HEM runs slow. Is it because I have alot of hands in the HH from ring or is it just my crappy laptop?

Sorry about all of this but i'm a noob when it comes to IT. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

netsrak
02-22-2011, 06:26 AM
Don't delete the archive - its just a backup of the original hands.

I see some things which may cause your problems:

1. a wrong import folder configuration: Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

2. live-tracking, prefetch: are you using this features? If yes please disable them.

3. Kaspersky: it may block some processes. Please try to uninstall it for a test (disabling the firewall is not enough, you need to uninstall it to test this).