PDA

View Full Version : vs Players - Filter do not work for the hands

fish
11-16-2008, 01:54 AM
v 1.06.04 rc 5

in Cash Games

vs Players-Tab

The filter works fine for the players.

But if i select a player i see ALL hands of him, not only the filtered.

The filter works neither for the time-filter nor for the main-filter.

Mostly i want to see the hands of "today" - it is only possible with marking this hands and select the marked hands.

Circumstantially!

Al1
11-16-2008, 07:35 AM
v 1.06.04 rc 5

in Cash Games

vs Players-Tab

The filter works fine for the players.

But if i select a player i see ALL hands of him, not only the filtered.

The filter works neither for the time-filter nor for the main-filter.

Mostly i want to see the hands of "today" - it is only possible with marking this hands and select the marked hands.

Circumstantially!

Escatated to Morny (Support), he will answere asap.

morny
11-16-2008, 03:53 PM
Hi this currently isnt an added feature however you can suggest it here if youd like to see it added: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

fish
11-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Morny,

you tell me - a filter who works is not a implemented feature?

I can set a filter - but if it should work i have to vote for it?

What a bullshit????

Please tell it to people who know what they talk about!

morny
11-17-2008, 04:06 PM
Here is a post by the developer of this software 2 days ago:

The vs player hands are not filter aware. What you want is the enhancing of the "vs player" filter which can be voted on in the suggestions site:

http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com

If you dont understand my answers please ask politely and ill be happy to explain as im here to help not to take abuse

fish
11-17-2008, 05:12 PM
the display is wrong.

If i filter "vs Players" i see the filtered results correctly in the upper tables.

If I click on this filtered result (lets say 15 hands) then i see as a result i see all hands of this player against me in the down table with the hands.

That cannot be correct - it is not logical!

How can i see 200 hands if i click to a line with 15 hands.

On the hands tab i can see all hands again one player - whatever i have filtered.

Unlogical.

Wrong.

morny
11-17-2008, 05:41 PM
This is because the filters are not setup for that TAB, so just ignore that section because you cant filter it, we could take away the filters but since we will eventually be using them it would just be more work in the future so we left them in. If youd like to see these filters activates sooner then add it to suggestions

The information in the top pane is correct but the hands section is not filter aware