PDA

View Full Version : improvements on the "Players" tab

Travys
11-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Since the "Players" tab could be used to see averages stats on one site, we should be able to exclude our account (and friends with whom sharing large databases). Especially for sites without datamining like Everest : it shows 80k hands from me, about 200 hands from my opponents, so now check the hugely biased mean...
Another thing, these means seem to be weighted by the number of hands played per player. Perhaps an option should let us the choice. (We may want to check the average stats on one site, each player equally weighted.)

Al1
11-15-2008, 11:52 PM
Since the "Players" tab could be used to see averages stats on one site, we should be able to exclude our account (and friends with whom sharing large databases). Especially for sites without datamining like Everest : it shows 80k hands from me, about 200 hands from my opponents, so now check the hugely biased mean...
Another thing, these means seem to be weighted by the number of hands played per player. Perhaps an option should let us the choice. (We may want to check the average stats on one site, each player equally weighted.)

Hi,

You can put yous suggestions here:
http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/