PDA

View Full Version : no default bets on PS since sunday

atish81
02-08-2011, 04:07 AM
Dear Support

since sunday my TN cant manage my default bets (i play Tournaments on PS+FT)

i reinstalled TN, have the new beta HM since yesterday, but didnt help.

could u tell me something whick makes me happy? :)

have a nice day
atish81

Fool
02-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Are you using a custom background? There is a problem with plain black backgrounds and possibly some other colors as the background closely mirrors the pot box border color. Try changing to the default background or theme. If this isn't he case please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

SteveDaRake
02-09-2011, 11:41 AM
I have this same problem.

I was using Riviera-Stars theme, and had the 'don't cover pot box' message appearing which stopped all my default bets and fixed bets (under big blind bets). I reverted to classic theme and all is working.

Any ideas on whether a fix for this is forthcoming?

Fool
02-09-2011, 04:43 PM
As far as I can tell the problem is with your background, not the theme. Try changing to a standard or non-black background.

bOoOoOo
02-09-2011, 05:31 PM
u fix this in next update?
many ppl love black bg :cool:

Fool
02-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Most Tiltbusters themes should have an update available with a temporary workaround for users who prefer black backgrounds. As Stars is still likely to change the format soon we are waiting to release another update to address the problem.

Blennus
08-04-2011, 02:54 PM
I have the same problem since updating, i use no kind of custom backround and play with the hyper simple theme, i also tryed the classic theme without any custom backrounds....

Mindead
08-04-2011, 03:25 PM
I have the same problem since update, i use hyper-simple theme with default background and appers error ¨Dont cover this!¨ and default bets stop working.... When i maximize the window it start working again, but i cant play that big because i multitable.

I only use Fullface Upgrade and Fullface hole cards, both from Tiltbuster.com and compatible with TN

Blennus
08-04-2011, 03:46 PM
just figured that default bets are working when i size my tables bigger like minddead said...

mwcon1
08-04-2011, 04:11 PM
im having the same problem . default bets not working unless i make the table bigger

Fool
08-04-2011, 10:14 PM
I've reproduced the problem. It seems to be happening only at the smaller table sizes. Increasing the size of your tables should solve the problem for now. I've reported it to the developers and we will have a fix as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.