PDA

View Full Version : Hand History

jkmetz2
02-07-2011, 10:00 PM
I cant find my hand histories ever since I installed HEM last week. I can find all the ones from the previous dates when it wasnt installed though. My hud is working but i dont think its saving all the hands right because people I play with daily only have a few number of hands against. I looked under pokerstars to see the file my hands are suppose to be saved in but the folder is empty now. Any help would be awesome as im obviously clueless to where hem could place them now.

Patvs
02-08-2011, 02:26 AM
Are your recent PokerStars hand in your archive folder: C:/HMArchive?

If you reimport those hands in HoldemManager, do they import as duplicate hands, or as import errors?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Click CLEAR filters in HM (even though no filters are selected)

jkmetz2
02-08-2011, 10:39 AM
thanks for your reply. I dl that version and was able to find the new hand histories. When i imported the folder it recognized them as duplicate files. I assume that means everything is working fine, but how can I be sure that it is saving each hand? I feel like people I should have hundreds of hands against I really have only a few hands info worth.

netsrak
02-08-2011, 02:52 PM
The stats are calculated considering the "Additional Hud filters".

How have you configured them?
And you should check for some players how many hands and stats you have from them in your database. To do this hange the player name above the reports to another player.

jkmetz2
02-08-2011, 05:52 PM
I have the hu filters all set to default. When i go to run a report for my name or others, nothing happens. So im not sure why the reports arent running either. It does tell me the number of hands I have with the select player though.

Patvs
02-09-2011, 01:08 AM
Try to clear the filters. (even though no filters are selected)
Change the date filter to ALL HANDS.. and refresh.

If the hands still don't show up, reimport them into a new EMPTY database.