PDA

View Full Version : graph shows important hands by number, how to show numbered hand in HH

sunshines
11-15-2008, 06:16 PM
Hello

How do you display the hand of importance shown under the graph tab, point to important hand, number is shown. I then go to the Hands tab but the hands are not listed by number?

Sorry if I am missing some thing simple here.

sunshines

morny
11-16-2008, 04:43 PM
Its not possible to see the hand like this currently although feel free to add it to suggestions here http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

sunshines
11-17-2008, 05:41 AM
what use is it numbering the hands in the chart then, you might as well have graphed the hands by a count of how many ants are in your garden or some thing else.

I mean I cant even go to the hands tab and sort by the number of the hand right?

I REALLY appericate holdem manager, but Ill tell you and I hope the rest of your team.

When you drill down into what holdem manager is, this is the "MAIN REASON" for holdem manger to even exsist, no? I mean what good is it if I cant even account for my hands properly.

Is this what you are saying, that holdem manager does not properly account for hands played, that I cant get to a specific hand.

Im sorry but seriously can you sit back for a second and think about the question I am asking and explained to me how holdem manager was designed from the ground up and this primary feature was left out.

Because of the importance of this question can you please get a formal answer from one of the primary designers of this product? Its like your saying, yes we designed the car but its actually quite difficult to put a brake system in it, or yes we built this house but no to have a bathroom or tolet inside is impossible.

This is one of the weridest things I have heard in this kind of area in a long time maybe 10 years, I work IT.

morny
11-17-2008, 12:25 PM
If you add it to the suggestions forum and alot of people find it useful it will get the developers attention quicker. To be honest i wouldnt have much use for it but im sure others would and it would be a nice addition and everyone has their opinions of what is pivitol to Holdem Manager unfortunately not everyones is the same so some people have to wait longer than others for their implementations to be added.

There is exteremely complicated filters within the reports and hand TAB's which are explained here http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=3 and this is the main powerhouse behind reviewing hands to find leaks.

If there is some particular leak your looking to plug through the graph if you explain it to me ill do my best to help suggest an appropiate filter. I know it would be handy to look at a dip in the graph and look at those hands but that can more or less be replicated by looking at the hands Tab and sorting by biggest loss for that period.

Again it would be a useful addition so if you suggest it and lots of other people think its good it will rise to the top quickly and will get added quicker, i presume its probably already suggested by a few people so youll just need to add your vote