PDA

View Full Version : sit out all tables button

rockmanxthedood
02-07-2011, 06:49 PM
hi, I tried my best to search the forums first and I cant find anything exactly.. on my laptop i cant get this button to work, i see it says something about having windows vista or better with aero scheme ,my laptop has windows 7. is there something i can do to get the sit out on all tables to work on this computer?

(i can set a hotkey for "sit out all tables", but the hotkey does nothing when pressed, and to my knowledge all or almost all other hotkeys work as normal completely fine. and on my desktop all of this stuff this problem does not occur whatsoever)

Fool
02-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Its likely that your using the Windows Basic or Classic themes which don't have the extra processes in Aero. Try right clicking the desktop and click personalize. Then choose an Aero based theme. Then go to the start menu search and type "performance information and tools", without the quotes, and hit enter. In the new window that pops up click the adjust visual effects link. Choose custom and make sure everything is disabled except the following:

enable desktop composition
enable transparent glass
show thumbnails instead of icons
smooth edges of screen fonts
use visual styles on windows and buttons

Let me know if your still having trouble after.

rockmanxthedood
02-08-2011, 08:57 PM
it works now, thanks.