PDA

View Full Version : making certain Player Pref setting your default

teekan
02-07-2011, 04:06 AM
Hello, I wanted to make a certain Player pref configuration my default, so I don't have to select it everytime I open up a new tournament. any help is greatly appreciated, and thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

Sarek
02-07-2011, 05:36 AM
you have a separate HUD config. Now do this:
select Default one, go to UseFor tab and set it for room where you don't play. Dracula can be a good choice (because it not exists now).
then check all other configs UseFor - they have not to intersect with that you need
The point is: HM applies configs to table according to UseFor tab settings. And it takes the older config where meets needed settings. But Default config is the oldest...

teekan
02-10-2011, 02:58 AM
Thanks very much for the tips, I think I understand. I tried it out the like you said and it worked just like you explained it. The only problem I have now is the last config I set up is now the default and I would like to change my default config now to a different config since i'm playing sng's now instead of mtt's (that's my default now)

My question now is, how do I make another config my default. What steps would I have to do.

(p.s. I kinda got confused when you were talking about the default config. I don't know if you were talking about the default config that is a preset, or the config I want as my default. If you could explain this I'd greatly appreciate it.)

Sarek
02-10-2011, 05:11 AM
I was talking about "default" as it is named
point is this config is the oldest "by design"
and when tries to apply config on table - it tries to find the oldest one, where are needed "UseFor" settings
steps (let/s say you play on Stars):
a) set "default" to Dracula
b) create new config (you can clone this default, for example), modify it as wish - and set UseFor = Stars
now when you open Stars table - you will see this (b) config on it
c) you can "divide" configs into more specifical parts - repeat step (b) for different table types (or game types) - but make sure UseFor don't intersect