PDA

View Full Version : Hud players stats not showIng

bill
02-07-2011, 02:10 AM
I installed a hud from I think it was ace poker or PokerZion. When playing sng's, The hud isnt showing for all players. On one table I was down to final 3 players one person's hud was showing then diapered. It reapered like 7 hands later. It was showing 23 hands when Ive played over 100 hands at table. Mine and the other player showed fine. This has been happening ever time I play for awhile now. Your default hud worked fine for me. Any suggestions? Im on poker stars.

Patvs
02-07-2011, 03:40 AM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab-->
make sure the HUD you want to use is assigned to PokerStars (or to ANY SITE).

and the default HUD is not (assign it to a different site) so the settings of the various HUDs don't overlap.

Watch video @: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

bill
02-13-2011, 09:31 PM
Problem is still there. Im using current hm. All these settings seem fine I have it set to pokerstars and my default configuration is checked to be used on head up sng and mtt.s

Can i use one setting for the one config for head up sng and mtt.s Or do I need to set them all up?

I havent noticed the problem in cash. Only when multitalbling sng's and when it Gets down to final players. It will happen on one or couple tables. rest are all right.

Patvs
02-14-2011, 01:24 AM
Reinstall: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

fabiusgile
02-14-2011, 03:03 AM
My hud doesn't like to work when I play multi entry MTTS on ftp. I tried some of the other suggestions in other tabs such as admin and setting up the hud to be on all sites. Any suggestions.

bill
02-14-2011, 04:22 AM
Reinstall: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

updated with that link recently using 1.11.06a
w7 32bit comodo. eset nod32 anti
Comodo has holdemmanager.exe set as trusted file
and any other file hm related should be allowed - trusted

only thing I have blocked is some svchost.exe and a couple system files. I wasent blocking some of these alerts till today. So i cant see this causing it.

netsrak
02-14-2011, 04:55 AM
Comodo firewall is the devil - i recommend uninstalling it.
But i don't think it explains your problem.

Please attach screenshots of the table, the table manager and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

bill
02-21-2011, 12:17 AM
Playded 6 sngs. Table 1 stoped showing stats for all players around 6 handed. screen shot 1 Then maybe 8 hands later or so re showed. But it was listing the hands played as 10. When my hud on table was showing alot more played. .screen shot 2 sorry i cut my hands out. Im not sure what that 2nd hud is but when you double click on the hud. it was showin correct amount of hands...

screen 3 shows table 2 after hands disapeard and reapeared

I had a crappy session. And didnt cash any so i wasent able to record what happens when it gets to 3 or less.

netsrak
02-21-2011, 05:44 AM
I need the tablemanager too for this tables and the file config\holdemmanager.config

Patvs
02-21-2011, 05:53 AM
Do you have another HUD that is linked to 6max games?

When the HUD disappears at a table, rightclick the tablename is TableManager, and manually change the HUD / #players.

hud options--> additional HUD filters--> are you using a #players filter??

--

Can you change the archive folder for your tournies, and also set it to C:HM:/Archive

(not C:/HMArchive/2010/tourneysummaries)

bill
02-22-2011, 05:11 AM
Do you have another HUD that is linked to 6max games?

The only hud im using is default. And it checked to be used on all games. - pokerstars
There is the default merge boss config and other 2 networks listed in config but nothing else.

When the HUD disappears at a table, rightclick the tablename is TableManager, and manually change the HUD / #players.

did that i didnt seem to do anything. I changed to 9 max and 6 max it did nothing.

hud options--> additional HUD filters--> are you using a #players filter??

yes im using # players 6 2-6

I thought this would just be for cash?

Can you change the archive folder for your tournies, and also set it to C:HM:/Archive

(not C:/HMArchive/2010/tourneysummaries)
Yes i will go do that

Patvs
02-22-2011, 12:12 PM
#players filter, also affects SNG/MTTs.

So change it back to
2:2-10
3:2-10
4:2-10
5:2-10
6:2-10
7:2-10
8:2-10
9:2-10

Otherwise, your HUD stats will disappear when it gets shorthanded in a SNG/MTT since if you have no previous shorthanded hands from those players.