PDA

View Full Version : Table manager doesn't autostart

Politician
11-15-2008, 04:52 PM
When I select "auto import" Table manger doesn't start on my laptop. I have to manually go into the program folder and run HMHud.exe before it works. It auto launches fine on my desk computer but not on my laptop.

Both computers are running Vista and I have HMHud.exe set to run with administrator privileges. I have the "launch HUD with auto import" checked off. This is driving me crazy. ever thing looks right. Any suggestions?

I'm using 1.06.04 RC3 on both computers.

Thanks
Ralph

Al1
11-15-2008, 06:20 PM
When I select "auto import" Table manger doesn't start on my laptop. I have to manually go into the program folder and run HMHud.exe before it works. It auto launches fine on my desk computer but not on my laptop.

Both computers are running Vista and I have HMHud.exe set to run with administrator privileges. I have the "launch HUD with auto import" checked off. This is driving me crazy. ever thing looks right. Any suggestions?

I'm using 1.06.04 RC3 on both computers.

Thanks
Ralph

Some people have this issue and it will be fixed soon. I can't be sure you have the same issue, but temporarly, you can create a shortcut on your desktop. The HUD file is here: Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HMHud.exe in your hard drive.