PDA

View Full Version : Prosessed files won't move

Pummi81
07-23-2008, 02:28 AM
Hey,

I have ticked "move files after import" and selected move folder when adding autoimport folders, but files are NOT being moved. I have tried deleting and re-adding automiport folders, but no success. Imported files just won't move.
I keep gettin that "you have over 500 files in your autoimport folder" warning, as it is. Thus, I have been moving processed files manually.
What can I do to get it working automatically?

BTW, I play on Pacific poker and use idleminers hand grabber if that has anything to do with it. Hand grabber writes every single hand in an individual txt-file.

-Pummi81

morny
07-23-2008, 08:59 AM
What version of Holdem Manager are you using including the a-f at the end?

also can you email me your holdemmanager.config file from the holdem manager directory in the Config folder with a link to this thread please.

Thanks

Pummi81
07-23-2008, 12:00 PM
Okay. Email sent. I'm using version 1.06.01e
BTW, It hasn't really worked in previous versions either.

Thanks for looking into this.

-Pummi81

Rvg72
07-25-2008, 08:34 PM
The archive only kicks in when the files have not been written to for at least 1 hour so they will move the next time you start a session

Roy

Pummi81
07-27-2008, 04:58 AM
Okay. Thanks.

Is there any way that I can change that? When I play on Pacific i get over 500 files/per hour in my autoimport folder so it would be better if it was 30 mins or something when it kicks in.

-Pummi81

morny
07-27-2008, 11:30 AM
You cant change the time currently. There obviously small files if theres that many per hour so it shouldnt cause a problem as it will be able to move them quickly, it wont cause any problems, its only if you left it days or weeks and a big amount of information built up it might cause a problem then.