PDA

View Full Version : Tournament/SNG winnings not accurate

kalv
02-06-2011, 01:33 AM
My winnings are way off. I think HEM is bugging out on $12 45man or 180man on Pokerstars because that is mainly what I play.

The Minder
02-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Are you saving the PS tourney summaries... and in a place where HM can import them?

kalv
02-06-2011, 01:55 AM
Are you saving the PS tourney summaries... and in a place where HM can import them?

Yes I am saving.... the # of tournaments played looks accurate... but the profit shown is way off. HUD stats are working fine so I am assuming HM is importing properly.

The Minder
02-06-2011, 02:01 AM
Yes I am saving.... the # of tournaments played looks accurate... but the profit shown is way off. HUD stats are working fine so I am assuming HM is importing properly.
That just confirms that hand histories are being imported but is not a guarantee that the summaries are being imported. In the Pokerstars client, go Options > Tournament Summary Options > and change the folder to the same folder as the hand history folder... typically C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\

Edit: You might need to do a manual import into HM if the tourney summary folder was originally set up elsewhere.

kalv
02-06-2011, 02:19 AM
That just confirms that hand histories are being imported but is not a guarantee that the summaries are being imported. In the Pokerstars client, go Options > Tournament Summary Options > and change the folder to the same folder as the hand history folder... typically C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\

Edit: You might need to do a manual import into HM if the tourney summary folder was originally set up elsewhere.

Didn't know about tournament summaries... thanks. One more question... is there an easy way to update the winnings for this year.

The Minder
02-06-2011, 02:29 AM
Didn't know about tournament summaries... thanks. One more question... is there an easy way to update the winnings for this year.

From Request > Tournament History... you can request up to (I think) the last 200 tourney summaries. They'll send you the data in an email that you will need to cut and paste into a txt file and then import that file into HM. If you have more than 200 tournies you will have to email pokerstars for the information and do the cut and paste thingie.

Sarek
02-06-2011, 04:48 AM
note: when email to Stars support, ask them to send summaries in TEXT format, not Excel or HTML

kalv
02-09-2011, 09:53 PM
"Unfortunately the only formats we are able to track these audits in are htm
(which you already received) or excel. If you would like to request the Sit
N Go's in excel please do not hesitate to ask for it.

Should you have any questions regarding this matter or other aspects of your
PokerStars experience please do not hesitate to contact us."

Pokerstars doesn't send TXT format?? How do I upload the HTML version?

Patvs
02-10-2011, 02:51 AM
Run a "import from FILE" on the .html file.
HoldemManager should be able to import it.