PDA

View Full Version : hold em manager crashing FTP

lastminutelarry
02-05-2011, 09:54 PM
When I run some full tilt games, I tried to set up my hud and then I play some more games and Full Tilt crashes. There is something going on, just dont know where to look. For now I have to uninstall/reinstall FTP and then run without HEM. Not having this problem in Stars, this is the first time im playing games on Full Tilt in a few years.. I would love a teamview session, because something is fishy that I have no clue about.

Patvs
02-06-2011, 12:51 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06a_Internal.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Do the same for the main FullTiltPoker.exe file

lastminutelarry
02-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Well I have done all those things and got it to fire up the hud.. then when i closed both down and was going to start another session, this error happens... It sucks because I have to uninstall/reinstall and I think HEM is causing some error. hopefully you can see this picture and recognize the error

lastminutelarry
02-06-2011, 05:20 PM
I know you can look into my machine on Teamview and see what is making this happen. My skype name in inspecturrhayden.. add me and ill see you on hopefully.

6betfoldtard
02-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Hello,

I can't get my HUD to work on Betsafe. Got the Betsafe settings on English, I am using holdem manager 1.11.05e. Auto import works good, because I can find the hands I have played back. I have also tried to use table finder in the table manager but somehow it doesn't connect.

Can you help?

Every other site works fine.

Thanks

Patvs
02-07-2011, 01:00 AM
@lastminutelarry,

can you attach your HoldemManager.config file in the HoldemManager/config folder.

It seems you have manually added: program files/fulltiltpoker as your import folder. Instead of program files/fulltiltpoker/handhistory

If it really is the case you have that setup incorrectly, HoldemManager will move important .txt files from OTHER Full Tilt subfolders. So check the folders.
And reinstall Full Tilt, so you get those files back.

lastminutelarry
02-07-2011, 02:07 AM
I need a teamview session. I have installed/reinstalled 3 times.. and then followed the steps

Patvs
02-07-2011, 03:37 AM
Fixed in teamviewer

lastminutelarry
02-07-2011, 04:01 AM
thanks so much