PDA

View Full Version : Partypoker and full tilt not working

fountouris
07-14-2013, 09:48 AM
When I have tilt breaker installed, it works perfectly with Pokerstars, Microgaming and Ipoker, but it prevents partypoker and fulltilt poker clients for launching, without any reason (it's just a bug) So I have to uninstall it to play on partypoker and full tilt. I have windows 8 64 bit version.

When I run Partypoker or Full tilt poker applications with Tilt breaker installed, the applications doesn't start without any message or any explanation been displayed. When I uninstall Tilt breaker the applications are starting normally. There is not any problem with my Tilt breaker settings. It's a Tilt breaker software bug.

fountouris
07-14-2013, 11:58 AM
When I run PartyPoker and Full Tilt Applications with "as Administrator" option the applications and Tilt breaker are working properly

When I have tilt breaker installed, it works perfectly with Pokerstars, Microgaming and Ipoker, but it prevents partypoker and fulltilt poker clients for launching, without any reason (it's just a bug) So I have to uninstall it to play on partypoker and full tilt. I have windows 8 64 bit version.

When I run Partypoker or Full tilt poker applications with Tilt breaker installed, the applications doesn't start without any message or any explanation been displayed. When I uninstall Tilt breaker the applications are starting normally. There is not any problem with my Tilt breaker settings. It's a Tilt breaker software bug.

Tilt Breaker
07-16-2013, 07:02 PM
When I run PartyPoker and Full Tilt Applications with "as Administrator" option the applications and Tilt breaker are working properly

Great! Thanks for the update.

Best,
Adam