PDA

View Full Version : RPM Poker Multitabling SNG's

Pyrostasis
02-05-2011, 07:41 PM
I've recently started playing on RPM and have noticed that when I open up more than 1 sng table of the same stakes the hud doesnt function properly. Basically one table gets a hud and every hand or so the hud changes to another tables stats.

Table Manager only detects 1 table running (I assume cause they are all named the same) and table finder doesnt notice any unattached tables even after 30 or more hands.

Is there any way around this? I've tried searching for RPM Poker and Merge but cant seem to find anything about this specific issue.

I was originally using 1.11.05e. and have since updated to 1.11.06a both have the same problem.

Im playing $1 dons on RPM if that matters.

Pyrostasis
02-05-2011, 10:04 PM
so after pming RPMSeth and finding this thread (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-bugs/40364-hud-merge-network-gr88-double-nothings.html) seems like this is a known issue.

The RPM Manager says they have spoken with PT3 and HEM devs and are working on it but no known timeframe.

In the meantime could an AHK script that makes the table names unique work as a workaround?

Patvs
02-06-2011, 12:59 AM
In theory, if the handhistory has a unique table# for each DoN table (like they have for regular cashgames), HoldemManager will be able to differentiate between the tables.

But you'll need to setup a system where the hands are saved to folder X.
A AHK script--> adds the code and moves the hands to folder Y.

HoldemManager only has folder Y added as an auto import folder.
(again... this may only work theoretically, Merge actually naming each table differently so TableManager can detect the different tables is an easier solution you may need to wait for)