PDA

View Full Version : TNFT unable to connect to server.

Kerith
02-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Took forever to get past the small loading window and now it says "Unable to connect to server. Please check your internet connection and try again in a few minutes."
My internet connection is fine (as proven by me posting this while listening to internet radio). Do you have server problems? If not, what is wrong with my TNFT?

B-Money
02-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Yes, TN is experiencing server problems. They are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. TN website is down too.

Fool
02-05-2011, 06:33 PM
There were some temporary problems with the TableNinja server due to events beyond our control. This caused the licensing system to fail and prevented anyone from connecting to the website. Everything should be resolved now. Sorry for the hassle.

Saltynips
03-07-2011, 01:41 PM
So I know it's a month later or so, but I just started having this problem recently myself. Every time I try and open Table Ninja I get the unable to connect to server. Can I expect it to be resolved on its own or should I be worried?

Fool
03-08-2011, 01:14 PM
This problem was short lived and should have been resolved before I made my last post here. If your having trouble connecting its usually caused by a proxy. Give this a try.

1) Open your Internet Explorer and go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections and click on "LAN-Settings" at the bottom.

2) Uncheck every box in the new window that appears and click ok.

3) Try to load TableNinja again.