PDA

View Full Version : Problem whit Hud and importing

MIcino77
02-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Hi guys, i changed my computer recently, i reinstalled the manager and the problem begans, in practice this happen to me:

-in multitabling, most of the tables has the hud on normal size, while some tables are oversizing to cover the avatars stacks etc, and makes the table unplayable (really strange)

-I tell him to import the hands from a backup folder on the desktop, but it just ends up importing, it begins again by detecting 111 errors.

-The HH-do not remain stored in the destination folder, despite stars set to keep them on file for 5000 days.

the OS is Win7, Plz help

Patvs
02-06-2011, 12:38 AM
-in multitabling, most of the tables has the hud on normal size, while some tables are oversizing to cover the avatars stacks etc, and makes the table unplayable (really strange)
hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> turn off scale font

-I tell him to import the hands from a backup folder on the desktop, but it just ends up importing, it begins again by detecting 111 errors.
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06a_Internal.exe first. If they still import as errors, attach a handhistory (or email us such a hand)

-The HH-do not remain stored in the destination folder, despite stars set to keep them on file for 5000 days.

HoldemManager moves the handhistory to the archive folder. Default: C:/HMArchive

MIcino77
02-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Thx :)