PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the stat definitions?

ProsperousOne
11-15-2008, 03:08 PM
I can't find anywhere in the FAQ or forum where all the stats are defined.

For instance, what's the definition and difference between VPIP and Put $ in Pot?

fabio
11-15-2008, 03:20 PM
http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=1551

rich.mann23
01-25-2009, 05:59 PM
I want to make sure I am interpreting the definitions correctly. "Flop raised Pot CB" includes only pots in which there was one raise preflop and the raiser had an opportunity to cbet; whereas, "Flop CB" includes pots where the final raiser may have 3bet or 4bet preflop and had the opportunity to cbet. Following this logic, "Fold to flop CB raised Pot" is how often a player folds to a Cbet when there was only 1 raise preflop. In sum, anytime I see the phrase "raised pot" I can assume the statistic only includes pots in which there was 1 raise preflop.

Am I interpreting the definitions correctly?

Thank you

morny
01-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Yep, raised pot discludes limped and 3bet pots, theres also 3bet pots for alot of stats which disclude limped and raised pots, and the standard stats include limped, raise and 3bet so there overall stats.

rich.mann23
02-10-2009, 10:00 PM
How are Check-raise.flop_raised_pot and Check-raise_as_PFR.flop_raised_pot calculated? Something with these stats appears to be amiss in my database. Looking at my own statistics, the numbers are identical for approximately 26,000. The statistics are also identical for other players. I would think Check-raise.flop_raised_pot would be (all opportunities in which players checks to the PFR and raises)/(all opportunities in which players checks to the PFR and calls or folds) and Check-raise_as_PFR.flop_raised_pot would be (all opportunities in which PFR checks flop and raises/all opportunities in which PFR checks flop and folds to bet). Also, are statistics only calculated using heads up pots or are multiway pots included?

Thank you for your help