PDA

View Full Version : GDPoker issue 6 left

AndreaRaise
02-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Hi, i've a problem on GDPoker, ongame software, i've set my seating preferences in HM and HUD works fine in 10-max table(i've only 2 HUD conf, default and ongame).
From 6 left i think table turn in 6-max configuration and HUD broke (random box with some double user). If i force this table to 10-max conf. it works fine.
I think the problem must be i can't set prefered seat from HM to 6-max ongame table.
Can you help me? Thanks

RDB
02-05-2011, 10:47 AM
As long as you have setup your preferred seating using the 10-max option then this will also work automatically for 6Max and HU tables. See this FAQ for further information.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Ongame\Bwin\Betfair (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/395/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Ongame%5CBwin%5CBetfai r)

AndreaRaise
02-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Ok, so there are other problem, cause if i force table to be 10-max when are 6 player left it works fine

Patvs
02-05-2011, 12:49 PM
All tables on Ongame are 10max.
Make sure in hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR tab--> your Ongame HUD is also assigned to FR.

If you don't want your fullring stats to mix with 6max stats, use the hud options--> additional HUD filters--> and setup a #players filter.

AndreaRaise
02-05-2011, 01:47 PM
I know table are 10-max
restart :)

I've 2 HUD conf. default and ongame
I set ongame HUD to work with Ongame site and all games type (HU-6-FR)
In seating preferences i set seat #8 for 10-max table
When game start everything it's OK, HUD work correctly and every box are on their position
But, when 3 player are out and we are in 6 player left HUD broke, some player's box are double, some are missed, and box are not under correct players.
In this situation the only way i've to restore the normality are to click on spade and click on 10-max option.

I'm not the only have this problem, i kwon other GDPoker player than have this issue. Like this => http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-bugs/41207-hud-undoubled-gdpoker.html

AndreaRaise
02-05-2011, 04:53 PM
With 1.11.06a seems to be OK