PDA

View Full Version : Sizing by positions

deucely
07-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Hi,

In the preset bets section it would be nice if you could break it down a little bit more let's say, Post flop OOP//IP and preflop by positions. It would help alot if I could set like min raise buttons, 2.5x CO, 3x UTG, bet bigger oop, etc. I am a 6max cash game player althought it should be equally helpful for tournament players.

Oh, if you can do that with current build, just let me know how!

Thanks for your time.

Sarek
07-12-2013, 05:44 PM
This request already is documented in ticket HM-6888.
If you want to be notified when it is fixed \ implemented please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Stasek
07-15-2013, 03:05 PM
Hi,

In the preset bets section it would be nice if you could break it down a little bit more let's say, Post flop OOP//IP and preflop by positions. It would help alot if I could set like min raise buttons, 2.5x CO, 3x UTG, bet bigger oop, etc. I am a 6max cash game player althought it should be equally helpful for tournament players.

Oh, if you can do that with current build, just let me know how!

Thanks for your time.

I definitely agree that making different raise sizes based on position would be very helpful.

sideshow
07-15-2013, 03:42 PM
As mentioned above it is a known issue if you wish to be notified follow the instructions above.