PDA

View Full Version : AA check/fold rework

deucely
07-12-2013, 04:21 PM
Hi,

I am pretty sure that with TN1 I could check the check/fold button with either the normal fold hotkey or the click left mouse button hotkey, in fact, 98% sure it was the click by location left button.

It would be ridiculously amazing if you could make it so that either or both the fold hotkey and the click left button would check the check/fold if you can't fold yet, it would be one fewer thing to worry about, as the intention remains the same, folding.

I tried multitabling smoothly, like 15 tables and I got pretty frustrated overall with it, hope this new build fixes most of the frustration, mostly caused by the cycle first in line not working and even worse like breaking the chain of actions a lot so I had to manually click tables as it was simply not cycling at all. Note it was on older version, the stable one I believe.

Just got the beta version, thanks for adding the lobby hotkey and waiting list, will help a lot.

There seem to be a bug when you close tables, let's say a table needs attention and another one just sat out from sit out next BB and I click that table to close it with the close target table hotkey, it closes the table that needs attention(the first in line one with the pink frame) instead of the sit out one.... I lost quite a bit of money on that one, it folded AA while getting 3bet pf lol, anyway. Maybe you already corrected that one with current build, haven't got the time to test it yet.

Aside from that, the betbox is filled with the preset amount as it gets focus, not prefilled, it causes some wtf moments if it spikes and you happen to pre-hit hotkey it then minbets, it would be amazing if you could rework it so that the preset amount is set as an action is completed. Inspire yourselves from TN1. Another reason for that is to know ahead of time whats the amount in there so you can either start adjusting it or hit the bet button as the table gets the focus.

Overall the program seems to do the trick although right now I would gladly pay you a 1 year sub just to get acess to a TN1 installer and have you guys extend support while you "clean" TN2 from all the bugs. As much as I would like to help you guys find and kill all the bugs, it is just adding up extra frustration, when you multitables you can't afford to wrestle with TN2 while playing. "oh cool I found some bug and it cost me $... "
It is killing my motivation so hard knowing I will have to battle against TN2 along with playing cards you have no idea lol.