PDA

View Full Version : TN Pot-Betting not working

hyunsukcho
02-04-2011, 11:37 PM
I just downloaded TN version 1.2.91.0 and i'm using the "TableNinja_Tiltbuster" theme.

The Pot-betting hotkeys aren't working, and the %Pot Default Presets aren't working either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

browneyeddonna
02-05-2011, 02:15 AM
me too. :(

allstars6
02-05-2011, 02:22 AM
I'm having same issue has cost me at least 300 already this is fucking retarded.... Please fix this shit ASAP TN and HM....

Vegas
02-05-2011, 04:23 AM
I'm having same issue has cost me at least 300 already this is fucking retarded.... Please fix this shit ASAP TN and HM....

+1!

Goredulack
02-05-2011, 08:10 AM
*2!!!!!

MasterAZ
02-05-2011, 05:54 PM
After last update pot-betting and fixed bets (except "all-in" and "fold" keys) stopped working :(. TiltBuster - TableNinja NoImages theme.

UPD: Omg, I fixed this by switching to Black theme and back to NoImages theme.

Blade76
02-05-2011, 06:00 PM
I just downloaded TN version 1.2.91.0 and i'm using the "TableNinja_Tiltbuster" theme.

The Pot-betting hotkeys aren't working, and the %Pot Default Presets aren't working either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

The same problem here!!

Fool
02-05-2011, 06:27 PM
There are problems with some custom backgrounds and table themes since the update. If your having trouble with pre-set betting try changing to one of the default, supported themes and backgrounds.

rivernuts
02-07-2011, 08:38 AM
The problem goes away for me when I change the background to a different color then black. It's bothersome though because I like to have a black background.

johnnycakes
02-07-2011, 10:09 AM
The problem goes away for me when I change the background to a different color then black. It's bothersome though because I like to have a black background.

Ditto.

Fool
02-07-2011, 05:22 PM
From what I understand the only colors that should cause probelms are ones that closely match the pot box border color. Try a shade of grey or a different color and see if your still having trouble.

allstars6
02-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Umn how about since we pay for it and it was working fine before you guys updated it how about you guys release another update that fixes it? I really like my custom background and I don't see why I should have to change it because you guys have a bug... why not just fix it back to how it was? thanks

NU Star
02-08-2011, 12:18 AM
Everything is wonky and terrible for me now.

Using hyper simple. Switched to dark grey back ground. Playing in a cascade overlap mix. Tried both settings.

Pot betting is not always working. Having trouble using the fixed bet all in. Focus is switching randomly.

Fool
02-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Are you using XP? Cascading/overlapping is the most resource intensive table layout especailly if your not using an Aero based Windows theme. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

rivernuts
02-13-2011, 04:43 AM
Changing the background color only works for me on regular tables, I still have the problem on cap tables.

Fool
02-13-2011, 07:38 PM
I'm unable to reproduce this. Please post a copy of the files I mentioned above or email them to support@alxsoftware.com.

allstars6
03-01-2011, 04:22 AM
I don't get it, I haven't been playing so haven't cared but about to restart and it's still not working... Can't you just release an update that makes it work again? I don't want to zip files, I don't want to take pictures or adjust anything... I just want it to work the way it was working... Obviously whatever update you guys did for cap tables has made this no longer work.... I'll email you a copy of my background so you can reproduce it on your tables... but this background was working for a year so obviously the problem is not on my end thanks

Fool
03-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Try this one. It was posted on 2+2 by BarNuttin of TiltBusters.com.

allstars6
03-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Works Great thank you very much