PDA

View Full Version : Newb question...

zaxx19
02-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Im having a hard time finding tournaments in HEM; is there a place where they are all laid out neatly so I can like go to one and quickly/easily snatch a hand or review a whole hand history in replayer/post one specifically?

When I go to the tournament section all I see is a listing of the last 100 or 500 hands played...Where can I see an organized list of all my tournaments and open them up to see each hand as played etc.?

Patvs
02-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Tourney--> Results--> Dataview

zaxx19
02-05-2011, 12:03 AM
Grabbed by Holdem Manager (http://www.holdemmanager.net)
NL Holdem $150(BB) Replayer
SB ($8,112)
BB ($7,187)
UTG ($1,637)
UTG+1 ($1,675)
UTG+2 ($5,213)
MP1 ($4,628)
CO ($5,396)
Hero ($2,609)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:club:

fold, fold, fold, MP1 raises to $395, CO calls $395, Hero raises to $2,609 (AI), fold, fold, MP1 calls $2,214, fold

FLOP ($5,838) 2:heart: J:diamond: J:heart:

TURN ($5,838) 2:heart: J:diamond: J:heart: 4:spade:

RIVER ($5,838) 2:heart: J:diamond: J:heart: 4:spade: T:club:

MP1 shows A:heart: A:diamond:
(Pre 92%, Flop 98.1%, Turn 100.0%)

Hero shows Q:spade: A:club:
(Pre 8%, Flop 1.9%, Turn 0.0%)

MP1 wins $5,838

Sarek
02-05-2011, 06:40 AM
and what is the question?

zaxx19
02-06-2011, 05:50 AM
HEM is still giving me fits, though it is better...

It doesnt seem to log every tournament ive played..or im just not adept at seeing all of them. It is only capturing my tournaments at one specific buy in level...and it sometimes is giving the wrong field size/placing of my play.

I just dont get why this is soo hard to fix. It seemed to be working so effortlessly on my friends comps when I was over at their houses...shadowing their play.

Are my settings wrong?

Filter isnt off....

netsrak
02-06-2011, 06:54 AM
Which site are you playing?

Many sites don't write the results to the handhistories or the summaries. So HM uses a default buyin which is defined under options-> settings. You have to edit the results manually under tourney -> results -> dataview.

For other sites like FTP or stars (FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars Tournament Summary Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/441/Poker+Stars+Tournament+Summary+Setup) ) this should work automatically.

zaxx19
02-06-2011, 07:09 AM
Tonight was UB...but it only reads me as having played 1 tournament when ive played two....

Im really just at a loss....I thought I had this software finally figured out, nope more issues.

I dont want much from HEM...just a workable HUD and a efficient complete database from which to rewatch tournaments and draw hands out for discussion and posting.....I really am just at my wits end...this cannot be this difficult.

zaxx19
02-06-2011, 07:22 AM
Already added Stars....will add FTP/UB that way...but there is still some issues with the tournaments after being recorded having the wrong number of entrants...and the wrong placing for me...will that be fixed?

Not seeing how to do this for UB/FTP.......

Any directions on how to check it is set up correctly or step by steps on how to set them up?

zaxx19
02-06-2011, 07:35 AM
As of right now....some of my tournaments are going into the databse and some are not...even from the same site(UB) this seems so fkn nonsensical.

HUD is working, so at some point hands are getting to HEM...perhaps not summaries of the tournaments bc IM ALSO HAVING PROBLEMS WITH HEM RECORDING INCORRECT FIELD SIZES/PLACINGS.

Sarek
02-06-2011, 03:52 PM
do UB write summaries?
and suggestion: don't close tables too fast

zaxx19
02-07-2011, 03:27 AM
It doesnt look like UB automatically sends them...(im not sure...was ASSUMING you would know...isnt that your guys job?)....

But then again SOME of them show up, and SOME do not...

Maybe the issue is closing out the window too fast to receive the official message of finishing?

This seems like it would be kind of a big issue....im kinda confused how you guys see so nonchalant about it....."oh ya, uhh you wont get all your tournament histories sent to you BTW..."

Sarek
02-07-2011, 05:23 AM
sometimes rooms change their s-ware... Earlier UB did not provided summaries, but...
if this is not the case - then or don't close tables fast, or enter info manually

zaxx19
02-07-2011, 06:55 AM
Requested all hands from the past month from UB...had them emailed...

Saved them, and manually entered them from my comp to HEM...

STILL MISSING TOURNAMENTS.

Im beginning to realize it might be impossible to ever simply get all my tournament play into HEM...Im actually kinda shocked.

At least I have a HUD, I guess....kinda dissapointing though....ill try not closing out the tournaments for a few minutes after im bounced...hopefully its that simple...Im basically at my wits end. I assumed a lot of this stuff was going to be automated...

Sarek
02-07-2011, 07:57 AM
please zip and attach here all you received from UB about one tournament