PDA

View Full Version : Filter: all in pre flop equal true bug

fiammaz
02-04-2011, 04:37 PM
I saw a post recently on 2p2 regarding this.. I posted somewhere also here but not in a thread btw...

if you use all in pre equal true you get all the AI pre WITH showdowns... while all in pre doen't mean that players will go to the showdown...

I think this is important because it can lead to a some wrong analisys

Patvs
02-04-2011, 11:18 PM
Add an additional filter:

Saw Showdown = False

a.k.a.Also
02-05-2011, 06:10 AM
Add an additional filter:

Saw Showdown = False

Unfortunately this will return 0 hands.

AFAIK HM only tags a hand AI if there is a showdown, as the hand history does not identify AI players unless there is a showdown.

The only way currently is to set the preflop raise size... bigger than together with sd=false to show our successful preflop shoves.

Not very elegant and a lot of non all in hands get returned.
A way to find them in the hands window is to look for larger amounts in the Chips column, compared to the BB size in the level column.

fiammaz
02-05-2011, 06:49 AM
Edit

fiammaz
02-05-2011, 06:49 AM
Unfortunately this will return 0 hands.

AFAIK HM only tags a hand AI if there is a showdown, as the hand history does not identify AI players unless there is a showdown.

The only way currently is to set the preflop raise size... bigger than together with sd=false to show our successful preflop shoves.

Not very elegant and a lot of non all in hands get returned.
A way to find them in the hands window is to look for larger amounts in the Chips column, compared to the BB size in the level column.

+1