PDA

View Full Version : Bodog Help

turtlegolfs
02-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Looking for help setting up Bodog. I have HEM 1.11.05e installed. I have read most, if not all forums and FAQ on this subject. I understand that a fix is in the works to have HEM read hand histories. My problem is that I have tried Idleminer "Bodog Hand Grabber" and never had sucess with it. And yes I followed the setup word for word and still nothing. HEM table manger opens and shows Bodog's Lobby and the table I am at but does not gather info. I figure that is the problem you are working on. Does idleminer work with 1.11 or do I need to use an older version? Or do I have to wait til you fix HEM. Any help os suggestions would be great.

netsrak
02-04-2011, 04:56 AM
We are not working on any Bodog fixes, you need to use the latest version of the idleminer handgrabber to get the handhistories written and imported into HM.

As far as i know the idleminer doesn't support all gametypes?

turtlegolfs
02-04-2011, 05:08 AM
Well thanks, for the info. Guess the post I read was wrong. So you guys have no interest in Bodog. Good to know. I guess I have to buy PT3. Thanks for the reply. Anyone know if it is possible to have PT3 import HEM database?

Sarek
02-04-2011, 05:40 AM
no, import original HHs only

Whirlaway
02-06-2011, 04:55 PM
We are not working on any Bodog fixes,
What does this mean?

Are you saying that you don't intend to support your product anymore?

Patvs
02-07-2011, 02:08 AM
We still fully plan to support Bodog.... importing their handhistories + displaying a HUD on their tables.

But we stopped support developing our own handgrabber for Bodog.
So Bodog players will rely on Idleminer to grab the hands.

Reason for this: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/198487-post4.html