PDA

View Full Version : What Table scanner is capable of?

Donkee
07-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Does HM2 itself or one of its add ons have a feature that automatically registers you for tables, but only those that do not include selected players so as to find softer games and if so, does it work for pokerhost? I play sngs btw.

Patvs
07-13-2013, 12:11 PM
Automatically register for /good/fishy/ tables:
is not possible.
(similarly when you play cashgame tables, to automatically sit out, when there are no more fish left is not possible)

The reason this isn't possible, is this auto-joining, is not allowed by the pokersites, being near bot-like behavior.
TableScanner is software to see at which tables the fish are for cashgames only,.... but then you'll still manually have to click on a tablename in TableScanner, and then TableScanner will either OPEN or JOIN (the waitinglist) for that table.

TableScanner is great though... (see screenshot) Based on my set of AUTORATE rules... and SCORING fules, I can instantly see:
-At which table are the worst players / losing players, shortstacks/ average VPIP / player with the highest VPIP, etc.
-If I click on a table at the top, I can see in the middle of the screen on which players the autorate/score is based... and how many tables they're playing
-I can also display this score as HUD stat in my main HUD.