View Full Version : HUD only works on Some tables

02-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Hi, Poker Stars question, I installed the new beta version for cap games, it worked fine when I tried it.

Then I went back to the normal games. I've never had a problem before. But now seemingly at random, it works on probably 75% of the tables, but on the other 25% it shows that we all have a 100bb stack (this is a 20 - 50bb table so obv wrong) and says that we all have 0 hands in our history and therefore every other stat is just a dash - This stays like this no matter how long I stay at the table.

I tried leaving and rejoining the table and closing table manager and re initializing. The tables it wouldnt work at continue to not work.


02-03-2011, 09:56 PM
I just checked and the hands at the tables with no working HUD are still importing to the database, thanks.

02-04-2011, 04:51 AM