PDA

View Full Version : Player Reports - Incorrect results

kidpokeher
07-23-2008, 12:13 AM
Strange results in the Post Flop Actions report. I'm getting more hands and winnings listed in the results than I have total hands on players. The other reports seem ok. v1.06.1d

morny
07-23-2008, 09:04 AM
Can you post a screenshot?

kidpokeher
07-23-2008, 01:49 PM
I've already read the FAQ. It doesn't cover this situation.

I think this database may have become corrupted when I tried to stop an auto import in progress. This was detailed to Roy a few days back in an email. After a little more investigation I see that the Post Flop Actions reports seem to work ok in another database.

I'll start a new database, reimport the hands and report back if I'm still getting the same error.

kidpokeher
07-24-2008, 01:04 AM
Ok, brand new database created. Same problem exists.

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1975/defaultil6.jpg
Default stats report - #hands match cash game stats

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9189/postflopmn4.jpg
Post Flop Actions report (Overall postflop) - same four players

morny
07-24-2008, 10:42 AM
So its the Players TAB, Player Summary your looking at. Ive done the same test with the newest version and havent seen this problem. The numbers are equal to or less than in the 2nd report.

Can you upgrade to the newest version and let me know if its still happening http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdatex.exe

kidpokeher
07-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Updated to the latest version (i) and it appears to be happening still. There are players that seem to have correct stats but others whose stats are dramatically different when the Post Flop Actions report is run - almost twice the #hands listed and all other stats are affected. I'm not sure why some seem to work correctly and others don't. It's a large db so I can't send you the whole thing and I don't know if there's a way to export hands on a single individual.

Rvg72
07-26-2008, 01:55 AM
Hi,

This one is pretty strange… Normally the hands between the 2 reports will be slightly off depending on which postflop report you run due to the way the join is made. Image a scenario where you have played 300 hands 6 handed, 200 5 handed and 100 4 handed. The default report will always show 600 hands. If you choose a postflop report with an action that never happened in that sample then the hands would be skipped. So say you chose the Check Raise Turn post flop action and you never check raises the turn while 4 handed then the total hands will only show 500 because that 4 handed block would be skipped. I’ll need to find a better way to do this.

So that explains minor differences where the default has more hands than the non-default. In this case though the results for those 2 players are messed up pretty good… Could you run this report and then save the contents to notepad and send to me:

1) Open pgadmin from your start menu in windows under postgresql
2) Double click on the server name and enter your postgresql password (default is postgrespass)
3) Click on Databases and select the current database
4) Click on the Icon at the top that has the SQL and pencil
5) Type

select * from compiledresults_month where player_id =
(select player_id from players where playername = 'sharpia1' and site_id = 1)

And then press F5 to run it

Roy

kidpokeher
07-26-2008, 02:51 AM
Emailed the results to you. Didn't follow instructions and sent a screenshot instead. If you need the results via notepad, let me know and I'll run it again.