PDA

View Full Version : Set tbl asside hotkeys PAIN!

Fishin4money
02-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Damn it's doing it to me again.

I wanted to resize/reposition my tables/hotkeys.

I get the default size from TN, but sizing the table is nigh impossible.

If I try to drag to size, fugetabout it, all sorts of funky sizes. It just grows in wierd directions.

The pixels options only allows to enter a width, and does nothing.

This has happened in previous versions. And then in other versions worked fine. But I really need to make some adjustments on my monitors, and it just isnt working.

Thanks.

Fool
02-04-2011, 02:42 PM
I'm not sure what you mean about pixil options. This is a problem for some machines though. Try rebooting the computer and see if your able to set the size if you load TableNinja before any other program. If not please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I can set the sizes manually in your TNConfigAutoLoad file.

Fishin4money
02-04-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm not sure what you mean about pixil options. This is a problem for some machines though. Try rebooting the computer and see if your able to set the size if you load TableNinja before any other program. If not please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I can set the sizes manually in your TNConfigAutoLoad file.

I mean I have the option to set width by number of pixels, (but not height).

Sadly I started session before I read to start TN first after a reboot. I have your skype I'll pm if need be when I stop and try this.