PDA

View Full Version : first session, multiple bugs

brbrbr
07-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Sorry I posted this in the wrong TN1 forum first:

I wander if somebody actually played a session before releasing it. Version 2.1.80

bug 1
hot keys - table control - cycle first in line -> does not accept the "substract" key on the munerical keypad. cycle forward and cycle backwrd accept it fine, but cycle first in line does not.

cycle first in line does not actually put focus on the table, after sng sensei does its business, the focus stays on the main PS lobby. Cycle-first-in-line actually does nothing in that case, the focus stays on the lobby, which can be checked with windows-tab flip. So, this means that after sensei cycles, inbuild PS shortcuts do not work, and I must waste time and move my hand to the mouse to actually click on the table.

bug 2
even though "auto close single ok popups" is off, and also all other annoyances are off, TN2 clicks ok on the "unregister tournament" ok box, and also on the "vip stellar rewards" dialog in the cashier. Both are automatically closed, and can't be seen. I have no idea why.

bug 3
while registering, sensei randomly switches the order of columns in the list of tournaments. Annoying. Also, the sort order is switched randomly on a column, and once it hits "enrolled" column, not all 4 tournaments will be registered, because the act of registering will move that line up or down.

bug 4
cycle time in sensei can go bellow 0, and also, seems not to actually change until you click somewhere outside the box.

bug 5
I try to put the ')' key on the numkey part to be a miniraise, In the hotkeys-betting, this key is marked as "Alt-1". In the table control, cycle backwards, this key is marked as "alt-4". In the table ninja 1, this key was named "<alt>-NumPad0, and when imported in the TN2 via "import settings" it was also known as "alt-numpad0". Needless to say, in neither of those 3 cases, it does not work, no matter what the name.

brbrbr
07-10-2013, 01:13 AM
Version 2.1.80

bug 6
"Display" tab, most of the time, nothing is drawn. If you put something on the top line of the window, you can actually see it being drawn bellow the window, just blurred, thanks to aero top window effects. This goes for both "stack size in BB", and "how many tables are waiting". IF you click on the table with the mouse, this increases the chance of actually getting it on the top.

This is true, even if only one window is in the "stack", and when you move that one window you can see that the numbers and the colored frame are drawn bellow.

missing functionality 1
The old TN "cycle to the first window" was actually switching between first two in line. This is actually useful as a quick way to hold one window, and play the others.

The new "cycle to the first in window" is the same as the built-in in the PokerStars software itself.

It would be nice if the old functionality was retained, so you could switch between first two in line. I know, this means, horrors, that somebody has to actually make that decision and replace the functionality. The other way would be to add a *new* command called "cycle to the first in line, but switch to the second in line if the first is already on top". That way you can have it both ways if somebody prefers the current method.

missing functionality 2
It would be nice if sng sensei actually does his registering business without taking focus away from the current table. Perhaps by putting focus back where it was during that one or two seconds between registering. Also, in the TN1, both the sng registration window, and the confirmation ok box were closed much faster. In this new slow TN2, you can actually read the text in the dialogs. Why so slow?

missing functionality 3
In the TN1, there was a text with total number of registered sngs in a session. I do not see the same total in the TN2.

sideshow
07-10-2013, 05:51 AM
This was tested and none of the issues you mention arose but again different 3rd party softwares etc makes different setup for different people. Please PM me to setup a tv session so i can get a closer look at the issues you are having.

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

The World Clock - Search Results (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/results.html?query=columbus%2C+oh) This link will help you convert your time.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
1 Make sure you have updated your windows using the Windows Update feature Microsoft Windows Update (http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/thanks.aspx?ln=en&&thankspage=5) Please keep checking for updates until windows shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.
2 Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
3 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue
Please download this version, it's the only one compatible with our version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.

Atlantis
08-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Today I've installed Table Ninja PRO 2.2.2.0 (Trial) and I have problem with "vip stellar rewards" window in Poker Stars client.
I can't read this window becuase TN close it automatically even options "Auto close single 'OK' popups" is switched off.
Please, could you fix that bug? When I close TN there is no problem.

sideshow
08-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Hi,

I have reproduced this issue and i have written up a ticket and sent it to the developers to resolve, The latest ticket on this issue is HM-7364 if you wish to be notified of when the issue is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7364 is resolved.