PDA

View Full Version : FT Cascaded SNGs Strange Bug (Deadly for Massive Multi Tabling)

htekin
07-09-2013, 05:35 PM
I tried cascaded layout for 10+ sngs on FullTilt. In Cycling tab, Popup table whenever action.. is checked, Table in foreground is selected and Bring mouse to Table in Foreground is also checked. This setup worked as expected in most situations; table waiting for action was brought to foreground and mouse was also brought to that table. However..!!!! When someone 3-bets my raise, or someone goes all-in when i am one of the blinds, table nor brought to foreground neither can be cycled with manually. If you cannot manually find that table and make an action, you are sitted out, and also never sit out feature does not work on those tables. So when someone 3-bets you or an all-in occurs when you are in the blinds, you can forget about that table until you realize that you are just cycling between 10 tables over your 20+ tables :D This is really a -EV bug that could cause serious damages to massive multi tablers' ROIs'. I did not tried this in other layouts, and i will not :o

Thanks,

sideshow
07-10-2013, 05:43 AM
What version number of TN do you have? Please update to build 2.1.80.0 this has fixed the following

* fixed several issues with bringing table into foreground
* fixed bug number HM-7126 High CPU usage and Lagging when using TN2

If the problem persists

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.