PDA

View Full Version : Preset Bets & Betting Hotkeys in 3bet pots

JohnTs
07-09-2013, 02:09 PM
After 2 months of using TN2 I can confirm that it is not worth the money... But there is no other competitive product until now (I hope soon someone will create one with betting options) so I suppose we cannot do anything about it.. Anyway..

When I CB in 3bet pots, it bets the pot ALWAYS.. Nothing works correctly on the flop.. Can you help, please???

sideshow
07-09-2013, 02:37 PM
Hi,

Is this preset bets? If so Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: How to Quickly Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

What version number are you using? If it is older than 2.1.72.0 update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TNv2Setup2.1.72.msi

JohnTs
07-09-2013, 02:43 PM
I have done it... are you copy paste the same answer whenever (I guess more than 20 times per day someone has a problem with TN2) someone reports a bug??

This is ridiculous..!! And no, Im using ALWAYS the last version... reproduce the problem by yourself and fix it...Cant you???

What a software shame..

sideshow
07-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Is it the preset bets you are using? What site is it on does it occur on all sites? Please give me this information so i can try to reproduce

JohnTs
07-09-2013, 02:56 PM
FullTilt..

I dont know about PS but I guess it does the same.. In 3bet pots all Hotkeys on the flop bet the same amount (what ever TN has preset for betting).. And it is always a little bigger than the pot..!!! Problem is at 3b pots and on the flop only...

THIS PROBLEM IS NOT NEW... Thats why Im very upset with you (not with the customer service of course).. The developer should fix all the errors SOMEDAY!!!!!

sideshow
07-10-2013, 06:02 AM
Ok your issues have being tested and i can confirm

In 3bet pots all Hotkeys on the flop bet the same amount (what ever TN has preset for betting).. And it is always a little bigger than the pot..!!! Problem is at 3b pots and on the flop only...

The flop bets this is a known issue the latest ticket on this issue is HM-7005 if you wish to be informed of when this bug is fixed please email support at tableninja.com with the subject as Notify me when HM-7005 is resolved.

Preflop 3bets work for me no problem but i have asked the developer about cbets as i am unsure how TN2 handles Cbet pots once he gets back to me i will update you here.

Just to inform you also so that you are aware as i am unsure if you are playing on tables with antes but there is also an issue here which the developer is working on

HM-7142 TN2 Preset bets not working when antes included

JohnTs
07-10-2013, 06:22 AM
Problem is only PostFlop ... Not Preflop...

HM-7500 ticket is for raised pots... My issue is at 3b pots.. There is no possibility to multitable without having this issue solved... Please fix it and keap me updated... Thanks!!

EDIT
why still so many errors after so long period of use?? And all of them are main functions of TN... TN was so good, so stable... Why/how did you decide to stop TN and releasing TN2 without having all these issues fixed first..?? Can you imagine how much money do all these errors cost to a player??

sideshow
07-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Table Ninja 1 support is still ongoing and there has being no final decision on the end date of support, A decision will more than likely be made once all the major issues with TN2 has being resolved.

I will talk with the developer on the issue and see if it can be fixed for the next release.

JohnTs
07-11-2013, 01:39 AM
thank you for your help!!